Chapter 10

Kayla POV 

This morning when I woke up I had to leave to go get my dog so I snuck out of Colby's room and put his sweatpants on and headed downstairs. I then got in my car and I pulled out the drive way.

When I got home I decide to take my dog for a little walk. As we're walking I get a text from Colby.

Colby💙: hey babe

     Me: hey baby

Colby💙: come over tonight for dinner with all of us at 9

      Me:okay babe. See you then bye love you ❤️

Colby💙: love you too bye 

When I get home it's around 4:30 so I go shopping for an oufit. When I get back from shopping it's about 6:30 and I got Colby a new oufit so I want to be they're early. I decide to wear cute but casual ( oufit 👇🏼)

When I finish getting ready I get in my car and head over to Colby's house

________

When I get they're I see everyone outside having a Cook out. I can't find Colby so I decide to walk over to Sam.

"Have you seen Colby" I ask Sam

"Me. Nope. Not at all" he says suspiciously 

"Don't lie to me Sam" I say sternly 

"I'm not" he says

"I'm going go check his room" I say

"No you can't" Sam yells

I don't answer Sam and push past him and head upstairs. Sam runs behind me. When I hear something I Colby's room.

"Col-" I'm about to say and open the door when Sam jumps in from of the way and says "your not aloud to go in there"

"Yes I am Sam" I say and push past him. When I open the door my heart dropped instantly. They're I saw Colby on top of shea.

"Colby this better be a prank" I say trying to contain the sobs that want to come out

"Kayla let me explain" he says

"I'm going to pull off this blanket and if you have no clothes on I'm leaving right away" I say sternly. So I walk over and pull of the blanket and pull it off and see two very naked people.

"What the fuck" I scream and that's when Corey and Elton come upstairs and see what I'm screaming at.

i threw the bag I got Colby at him and run over to where shea is and start pulling her hair and hitting her. I feel arms go around my waist and I see Elton holding me back. 

"Put me down!" I scream "I'm going to kill your ugly ass!" I lost all my strength from trying to get out of eltons arms and that's when I just sink to the floor and start crying. Colby walks over to me and try's to put his arms around me.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yell and Shove his arms. 

"Colby I trusted you" I say crying but calmly 

"You can I won't do it again" he pleads

"How many times has this happened since we have been together" I ask

"Only this time" he says

"Then give me your phone" I say. He hands me his phone and I then say "what's the password"

He takes the phone and puts the password in. And what I see is horrifying.

Colby: can't wait to see you tonight😉

Shea: yea me too. I liked every other time we did it let's just hope she won't find out😉

Colby: she won't😉

I look at Colby and say " well I fucking found out. And I thought you said 1 time from this text it looks like multiple times." 

"I'm so sorry babe" he says

"I'm done Colby. Let me know when your ready change" I say and storm out

________

I hate him. But I love him. Maybe I should forgive him? Those thoughts have been running through my mind for the last week. That's when I hear a knock at my door. I get up to go see who it is. When I open the door my heart just sinks.....

"Kayla" he says

_____________ 

A/N: Cliffhanger?? I'll update soon loves. And don't forget about the competition loves. And don't forget to comment, vote and follow me❤️❤️❤️

💋