Chapter 36

Kayla POV
I sit down in the hospital chair and talk to Colby while sam sleeps. I look at Colby and he ask "Do you want anything to drink or eat?"

"A coffee please" is ay quietly. He gives me a kiss before getting up and leaving.
One hour later
Colby is still gone andSam is still sleeping but a doctor comes in.

"Are any if you with Ms. Katrina?" I raise my hand and he's says "she's awake follow me". I wake sam up and he walks really fast to her room.

"She going to be fine but she's going to stay the night here" the doctor says. "It's going to be a long wait so you can leave".

"You can go" sam says. I give him a hug and leave. I go to the waiting room and call Colby.
*ring ring*
Colby: "Hello"
Me: "babe where are you"
Colby: "why do you care?"
Me: "you now what maybe because I'm you fucking fiancé and I care about you!"
Colby: "just get off my damn back"
And with that he hung up. What the fuck is his problem.
I shake it off and go home.

When I get home Corey and Devyn are sitting downstairs and when I come home they just stare at me.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask looking around

"Just go into Colbys room" Devyn says. I just nods and head up to Colbys room. I knock in the door and Colby says "Corey or Devyn go away".

"Colby babe it's me" i say. I turn the door handle and walk in.

————
A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter