4

Oh God, its the cute waiter from the restaurant and I'm lost for freaking words. I have no idea what I should say. Would if he think its weird if I remember him? Probably, it was a whole two days ago. I'm really overthinking things right now. Just say hi Ailbhe, its not that hard. Speak Ailbhe you are making a complete fool of yourself right now.

"I was wondering whether you would text me or not, I'm guessing you weren't going to" Noah says all with all a smile on his face. I'm still lost for words so I say nothing.

"I was talking to your sister earlier she says you've just moved here and your starting at our school next week" he rambles.

"How can you tell us apart even though you don't even know us" I managed to choke out.

"Easy, the two of you are so different its not that hard to tell you apart plus you don't talk too much, oh and by the way my name is Noah if you haven't already figured"

"I'm Ailbhe and my sister is Saoirse" I say.

"Never heard of those names before, what's the story" he asks.

"There's no story really, they are Irish names, my grandparents are Irish so Mom wanted us to have some sort of Irish heritage since she is Irish" I tell him. Why do I find it easy to speak to him?

"Cool so you are half Irish half American". he questions.

"Pretty much" I smile.

He starts to get up and looks back, "are you coming to join the party".

"nah I'm good here thanks, I'm just going to wait for my sister to come back so we can go home" I tell him.

"I don't know about now but when I was last talking to her she didn't seem to have any intentions to go home any time soon" he confesses.

"and why would that be" I ask

"She seemed to be having a good time and she may be a little tipsy" he says the last part quietly.

"She is what, does she seriously think she can go off and get drunk while I'm sitting here all night like a fool waiting for her" I yell. I am so mad I'm going to kill her when I see her next. I start speed walking towards the beach.

Noah has blocked my view. "Move" I say.

"No" he responds with a lop sided smirk on his lips.

I try to get past him but its impossible, as I'm trying my best to push him aside he starts to talk.

"Ailbhe, its only harmless fun and she's not doing anything stupid, why don't you join in, look come follow me and I'll get you a drink" he tries to convince me.

"No I need to find Saoirse before she does do something stupid. I really just can't have her go missing, Mom and Dad will kill her" I yell at him.

"Why don't you let her deal with you parents and let yourself have some fun for once, I feel like you don't do that very often" he smirks.

"What makes you think I'm no fun" I challenge him with one raised eyebrow.

"What's you favourite thing to do" he asks.

"Reading" I respond with a proud grin. Noah starts to laugh.

"You call reading fun, come on Ailbhe lets loosen you up a bit, you seem a little tight" he says with a laugh.

"Are you calling me up tight" I question with yet another raised eyebrow and I try to give the best serious look I can muster.

"Maybe" he laughs. "come on lets go" he leads the way and of course I just had to follow.