Part 7

Here's the Chapter 7 :) As I promised on the last chapter that I will dedicate this chapter to one of my awesome reader. so..... I am dedicating this chapter to @LovelyShuu

Anyways, We saw in the last chapter that Conan confessed his true feeling to Ran and kissed her. Let's see what happened next.....

CHAPTER 7

Ran's POV,

Conan kun kissed me!!!!!

He was holding me on my waist with his left hand and holding my jaw tightly with his right hand.

I couldn't move at all. I was straggling a. lot. But he seemed so passionate to do that.

What the hell is going on!!!

Many crazy thinking were roaming around my mind. It felt like I was going to be senseless.

I felt his hand tighten around my waist.

No I can't let this happen. He is like my little brother.

Suddenly I felt some guilt in me. Next thing I did was, I gathered my all strength and pushed his chest.

We both pulled apart and started breathing heavily.

I turned totally red. I looked at Conan kun with corner of my eyes.

I saw he was starring at me. There was something in his eyes which I have never seen. And there was a little smirk on his lips.

I looked away from him to the bed I was sitting on.

"Ran!"

I heard someone's voice whom I was not familiar to. I knew it was Conan kun. but there was something different.

"Ran!", He again called me with a very soft voice.

"Ran! please look at me"

I looked at him. His lips were slightly parted to say something but he stayed silent.

So, I broke the silence, "Conan kun! What was that?"

It was all I could ask. I was so confused to think properly also.

"Ran", He took my hand on his fist and slightly pressed. and said, almost whispered, "I love you, Ran. I love you".

This can't be. Conan kun can't love me.

I was too shocked to even say something.

He continued, "I... I love you so much Ran. I can't live without you. I...I can't even imagine my life without you.. Ran Please don't leave me.. please don't marry anyone else.. I will die without you... I will......", His voice chocked and tears were running down from his eyes.

I didn't realize that tears were running down from my eyes too. I felt a pain seeing his tears. I couldn't say anything and embraced him into my arms.

"Conan kun, Please stop crying.", I said while running my hand on his hair.

He was sobbing on my arms like a little child. Yes! He was a child for me always. And I never wanted him to cry like that. NEVER!

"Ran, please don't leave me please", He was saying between his sobbing.

I brought him closer to me and said, "Conan kun, I love you too. And you know that. And I am not leaving you. Its just everyone at my age have to marry someone right? and then she have  to spend her life with that man. Thats it only. That's not mean I am leaving you. I am always be there for you, Conan kun."