The Day He Left Me.

I got to the studio and looked at the big building and ran in. I looked around for a little until I saw someone. Again. My eyes watered as he turned around and smirked at me. "Hello Y/N" Gene said cheerfully. He walked closer and I backed away running. I can't deal with this if he's here too. I took off crying, feeling horrible, feeling like the day he left me.

-Flashback to 3 months ago-

I'd usually go to Genes house without telling him, which he didn't mind. He is the best boyfriend EVER. I walked to his house and opened the door. He gave me a key to his house so I wont have to knock. I came in to see him with another girl. On the couch, his arms wrapped around her, watching t.v., exactly like he would do to me. I dropped all my stuff shocked. "Gene?" I said with a shocked tone. He jumped up. "Y/N its not what it looks like I-" I cut him off. How could he do this to me. "How could you.." Tears streamed down my face and I went running home.

-Flashback end-

I got out my car and ran inside without closing the door. I was too weak to do anything but cry and run. I ran up the stairs and fell right at the top step sobbing.
I heard footsteps come into the house, but I was too sad and weak to care. The image of him and another girl just kept repeating over and over in my head. They came upstairs and rushed to my side. "Y/N? Are you okay? Y/N?!" Said the voice. I couldnt do anything but just sit there thinking of that moment. I heard another pair of feet climb up the stairs but for some reason I could only see and hear that moment. That sick moment.

-Laurance POV-

I was taking a walk when I saw Y/N's door open. I walked in and heard sobbing. I ran upstairs to see Y/N sitting on the floor sobbing, staring into space. "Y/N? Are you okay? Y/N?!" I screamed. She didn't seem to hear. She just stared at nothing, sobbing. I saw Katelyn walk by and screamed at her,"KATELYN" I said hugging Y/N. She looked at me confused and went inside. "What happened?!" She asked concerned. "I dont know, she won't answer me." I said panicking. "Lets just, call an ambulance." Katelyn said, grabbing her phone out. After a few minutes an ambulance came. It probably caused drama so people started coming over. Garroth and Zane cane inside concerned. Y/N was still sitting in the same position crying.

Yey! I might update this everyday! And YES I do have school but im homeschooled.. So ye:3 Luv yall peeps~ Baii