The Question.

-Laurance POV-

Seeing Y/N in a hospital room, it breaks my heart. Even if the situation isn't that serious, it hurts. I put my hand in hers and smiled. She will be okay. She IS okay, but something is bothering her. It was only me and her, since everyone left. Then, she woke up. Her eyes fluttered open and looked around. "Y/N can you tell me what happened earlier?" I asked smoothly our hands still intertwined.

-Your POV-

I tried to remember what had happened. "Well, I was at the studio, and saw, Gene. Then..." I was about to say my thoughts when I realized, I can't. "I drove home and started crying, and thats all I remember." I said. "Well, your alright now, right?" Laurance said. I nodded and smiled. "Y/N, can I ask you something?" Laurance asked. I nodded again. "W-Will you.. Be my, girl friend?" He said kind of hesitating. I was shocked but, happy, very happy. I grinned and screamed "Yes!" Then our foreheads connected and Laurance whispered to me, "I will never leave you, never be like Gene." He said smiling. I just hugged him.

-Time skip brought to you by Evan Hansen, awarded for biggest liar-

We got to my house and I looked at him. "Laurance, will you move in with me." I say looking up at him. (If your tall just say ur lookinn down) "Yea!" He said. I smiled. "You can move your stuff here, I have an extra room you can have." I said running inside.

-Another time skip cuz im lazy-

After we got finished we were sitting in the couch, watching t.v. (Aka musical tv shows haahaha) The doorbell rings. "I'll get it." Laurance said getting up and going to the door. He came back with pizza. (If you dont liek pizza then your fav food xD) "You ordered pizza?!" I said jumping up. He smiled, "Yep." We sat back down on the couch and ate. I haven't had a night like this in a long time. A calm, nice night where you can just relax.

YEYYYEYEYEYEYEY Dis chapter was awesome! Well i dont have anything to say so Luv yall peeps~ Baii