The True Love I Need..

An hour later Laurance went out to go hang out with a friend. He didn't tell me who it is so I'm getting kind of worried. I let my thoughts go and get up from the couch. Im going to join Laurance and meet this "friend." I go upstairs and put on black leggings, a hoodie, and headed out.

Laurance said he would be at Starbucks, he also took the car so I would have to walk a bit. We dont live too far from town so it's not long.

~Time skip from le WAFFLES~

When I got to Starbucks I saw Laurance. He was facing me and his friend was face the other way. I was about to walk in when Laurance leaned in and kissed her. Not her kissing him. Laurance, my boyfriend. I felt mixed emotions, and I couldn't speak. Laurance and the other girl got up, hand in hand, out the door. I could feel tears falling down my face, I can't even tell if I'm crying or not. As they walk out Laurance looked at me.

*Laurance POV*

I walked out of Starbucks with Kim, hand in hand, she was beautiful. It was then I realized, Y/N. Was standing there crying. I let go of Kim's hand and walked over to her. "Im sorry." I said. "S-Sorry for what?!? Cheating on me?" She yelled back. Then my brain took over. "That your not the true love I need." I grabbed Kim's hand and walked to my car and drove off.

Your POV

He just dumped me. Infront of "The true love he needs" How dare he.. I hate him, I hate him. I HATE H- My thoughts were interupted by a voice. "Y/N? What happened." I saw Aphmau and Katelyn walk up to me, and I realized I was sobbing. Katelyn hugged me and I just hugged back sobbing even more. "He cheated.." I said, barely even able to hear because I couldn't stop crying. "What happened?" Aphmau asked. "H-He cheated on me!" I screamed. Most of the people walking gave me glances but walked away. "Laurance?!? Im gonna kick his as-" I cut her off, "And their probably at my house.." I said breaking into tears again. "Come on we will go to my place." Aphmau said. I nodded and threw my hood on.