You Need Me Not Him.

After a few days of living with Aph, I started to get over it. I stopped crying, stopped thinking of him, but most importanly, stopped loving him.

It wasn't until later I felt uncomfortable. The doorbell rang and I ran to go get it. "Hey Garroth!" I said smiling, I stood aside to let him in, and we sat on the couch. It was akwardly quiet until Garroth spoke up. "Are you over Laurance?" He asked. Thats when it hit me. I just got over him and he talks about him. "I guess..." I answered. He frowned. "You need me not him Y/N." He commented. I was suprised, "What?" I asked confused. The air in the atmosphere was so weird and akward. "I like you Y/N." I was shocked, but.. I was blushing, I can tell because I can feel how red I was. "Y/N, if you really want to get over him, then you need someone to care for you and love you. Someone you know that won't hurt you. That someone is me, I love you, and I know you love me back so please." He begged. Laurance still was hurting me. I really only like Garroth as a friend but if I say yes I will feel loved again and-. I was cut off from my thoughts feeling lips against mine. We broke apart and he asked me,"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He said, his blue eyes sparkling. "Yes." I answered.

Sorry for the short chapter.. I will try updating this book more!!! But for now... Im out! Cya lovelies💞