Mornings

I woke up next to Laurance and got up. I'll be the one to make breakfast for him this time. I thought. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I started baking pancakes and bacon. "Morning Y/N" Laurance said grogily from the stairs. "Oh morn- Oww!" You said as your hand hit the hot pan. "Eheh.. Woops." You said running to the sink and putting cold water on your hand. "Let me see." Laurance said coming into the kitchen. He took your hand and looked at it. "Maybe I should cook.." He said smiling. "But-" He cut you off. "No buts.. Come on." He said totally acting like a mother. I rolled my eyes. "Yes mom." You said walking to the couch. Laurance laughed and finished your cooking. You fell asleep on the couch before you knew it.

You woke up Laurance sitting next to you caressing your hair and lightly kissing you. You blushed, "Morning, again, sunshine." He said pulling you up onto his lap. You sat with your head on his chest so you can hear his heartbeat. He kissed the top of your head and smiled. Its goos to have days like these. "Breakfast is ready if you want it." He said playing with your hair. You jumped out his lap and walked to the dining table. You sat down and ate.

You were washing the dishes when you felt arms hugging you from behind. You looked at him and he kissed your neck. "Hi babe~" He said still hugging you. You blushed and laughed. You take his hands off of you and stopped washing the dishes. You went over to the couch and you and Laurance snuggled watching t.v.

I wrote this at 12 am xD im tired.