Chapter 1

Disclaimer : do not own Voltron all credit  goes to the creators of the show. I do not own the picture above or any in this chapter

  ~ Key ~

( Y/n )= your name
( e/c )=eye color
( h/c)=hair color
( h/l )= hair length
( s/c )= skin color
( f/n )= father's name
( m/n )= mothers name
( l/n )= last name
(f/c)= favorite color

《●□■●■□○●■□●□■○●□■○□●○■○●□■□●□■○●□■□●□■○●■●■○●□■□●○●□■□●》

When planet Altea was still alive~

        ( Narrators P.O.V. )

          King Althor was great friends with the general of the Altean army, general ( l/n ) of the western army of altea. " (f/n) come over here!" King Althor shouted from the royal table full of Althor's team members. As (f/n) walked over to the table he glanced at all of the people seated around him. " You know it's about time you settled down (f/n)." King Althor chuckled with his signature grin plastered on his face.

" Not this again Althor. I have no interest in settling down anytime soon."  (F/n) said indifferently.  " Ah, that's just because you haven't found the right woman yet," Althor said in a sing-song type voice. " Even if that was the case Althor being a general and all doesn't give the time needed to find a woman and settle down.

"Well if that is the case then you are to be on vacation  until you settled down that is an order from your king." Althor said with authority in his voice."As you wish my king." (f/n) said with a sigh

(Timeskip because I don't want to explain how he met your mother)

(m/n) and (f/n) would always play pranks whenever they got the chance. They were perfect for each other.

Today (f/n) was gonna propose to (m/n). Everything needed to be absolutely perfect. Althor and the rest of the team offered to help and be so stressed      (f/n) allowed them to help. Although he wanted (m/n) to praise him for planning it all by himself.

( 2 years later )

King Althor and his wife were celebrating princess Allura's third birthday.~

" OK!! Present time!" King Althor shouted happy as Allura giggled. Before their eyes was literally a castle of presents

 Before their eyes was literally a castle of presents

This is what it looks like but bigger ~

The first box had a cute teddy bear. The second box was filled to the brim with candy. King Althor cleared his throat " Well since  allura cannot eat candy I will um... hold on to them for now." Jumped up in the air to grab the box. Just as his fingers touched the box it was suddenly snatched away.

Baby allura had the box in her two chubby hands "no da-da."

The crowd of guests awwwwwwwed. Althor pouted. He put his hands on the box and pulled a little " yes dada!" "No dada!"  "Yes, dada" and they went Althor wife looked at them with a gleam of amusement in her eyes. After they finished unwrapping the present it was time for the feast.

(Timeskip)

General  (l/n) had very important news for the king and queen. So he called and asked to speak to them privately. "Well me and (m/n) are going  to be parents and I wanted you guys to be the first to know." (F/n) said with a big fat smile on his face. You could hear the laughs and surprised so reams of the king and queen down the hallway. It was a very happy day.

Well, I hope you liked the first chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment,  and share. See you soon

Fangirl out~