When he realizes his feelings for you

Garroth: It took Garroth a week, of none stop texting to realize how he felt about you.  You made him laugh. You made him smile. You made him believe that nothing was impossible.  He did things like asking you to hangout with him and awkwardly bring you  flowers on random days. He made it painfully obvious that he liked you. He thought he was being all subtle and cool about the whole liking-you thing.....but the truth is you knew he liked you before he did. You pretended not to notice. A lot of other people you two came across knew he liked you as well. You found it amusing to watch those people's faces and hear the comments they made when they saw Garroth's attempts to get your attention.  Garroth though, was unaware of all this. But he was aware of his feelings. He loved you.

Laurance: Honestly.....Laurance had liked you from the very first day. You caught his attention that day. Days past after hanging out with Laurance and....you and him spent each and everyone of those days together. Going for walks, going out to cafe or lunch dates. Even just hanging out with him and his roommates, Garroth, Travis and Dante. He loved hanging out with you. When he first saw you, he felt hope. Hope that maybe he could find the thing that was buried under smiles and happiness........ His heart. He wanted to prove that he was good for you. He wanted to be your everything. You started to notice him flirting with you more as the days went on, but you never took him seriously. But that didn't stop him from trying. He'd do absolutely ridiculous things to try and get you to notice him. He did get you to laugh though....and for now....that was enough for Luarance

Zane: It took Zane about 3 weeks of getting to know you before realizing his feelings. As you may or may not know, one of the reasons, Zane liked Aphmau was because she listened to him. She understood him. You were, like Aphmau, listened and understood. Zane told you everything. From his family to his personal issues. In turn, you told him everything about yourself. You and Zane had one of the most important factors of any good relationship. Trust. After those 3 weeks of the ultimate trust you two shared, Zane started to like you. Zane felt something he hadn't felt since Aphmau. He didn't know what it was though. Was it Happiness? Passion? Desire?......or was it Love? It took Zane a bit of time to figure it out. By the end of the third week, there was one thing Zane knew for certain.....Zane Ro'Meave was in love with you.

Dante: No one could really say for sure how long it took Dante to realize his feelings for you. But every time he saw you, his whole face would light up. Dante had many relationships with many girls,  but none of them made Dante feel this way. You and Dante had these competitions to make each other laugh. He knew he loved you. It was so clear to him. But he wanted to wait a wait a little while just to make sure it wasn't just a phase. He also had this, understandable, fear of ruining your friendship. See Dante had never really had a friend like you before. You made him so happy. He didn't want to risk losing you. After awhile of hanging out with you, he defiantly conformed his feelings. You were just so sweet. How could he not love you.

Travis: Like Dante, it was hard to tell when Travis realized his feelings. Travis always flirted with you and you never took it seriously. But you did notice a change in the way he acted towards you after a wile. He'd continue to flirt with you but,he'd also start blushing after saying those pickup lines. You also started to notice that he seemed....angry when you talked to other guys. Honestly Travis didn't even realize he was doing these things. When he finally realized what he was doing, he felt kind of bad about it. You didn't need anyone pestering you with pickup lines or keeping you from talking to other guys. He didn't care weather or not you loved him. As long as you stayed his friend and were happy. That's all he wanted.

Aaron: It took Aaron a month to realize his feelings for you. But when he did, he didn't want to accept them. He was afraid of hurting you. You were so pure and innocent. So beautiful and kind. He didn't want to hurt you. He also...was afraid that you wouldn't accept who he is. He wanted to run to you, hold you, and tell you he loved you. But he was too afraid. All of a sudden you started to see less and less of Aaron. Aaron thought that if he avoided you for long enough, he might be able to forget his feelings for you.  This didn't last for long though. He couldn't stay away from you. Although it pained him to stay away from you, the thought that you might forget him and move on to someone else hurt him more. For now you and Aaron were friends. But Aaron wanted so desperately to change that.

Ok....So.....Sorry for the super late update. I swear I meant to update sooner but....I just haven't found the time. Schools back in now so...Updates will continue to be quite slow. I am so sorry to anyone who may have been waiting for an update. I will try to update again soon but I really can't make any promises. ^^

Everybody stay wild

-Lonely Artist

'