Chapter 9. The Weekend Part 1

Nova P. O. V

What was she doing? What was Dee doing in the bathroom with her bookbag?

I wish I knew that answer. All I've came up with is maybe she came on her you know. Her monthly. Yes, I know about that stuff. I live with like 4 girls. At one point Lexy was with us too, but last year she went off to college.

I did my morning thing and got ready to go out.  Today was Saturday and I got to spend the whole day with Dee and my family.  After I got dressed I made my way downstairs.

"Hey Nov. " Latto said.  I grabbed the cereal and a bowl and sat across from her and the girls. "Hey y'all. Where the boys at?" I asked.  All the girls were down here ready and the boys were no where to be seen.

"Upstairs sleep. "Peach said.   OH HELL NO! WE STILL GOTTA PICK UP DEE.  THEY ARE NOT ABOUT TO MAKE US LATE! "Wanna help me wake them up? "I asked.  The girls nodded. We grabbed frying pans and opened their doors. We stood in the middle of the hallway, before we started banging the pans together. 

"WE DONT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL! YALL DONT CAUSE OF ME! " The girls chanted.  Key, Mani, and Roscoe came out their rooms. 

"Damn J. I.  still sleep.  Can he sleep through a damn robbery? "I said.  I walked in his room.  His room was dirty as hell.  He had a pizza box under his bed.  The last time we had pizza was like three weeks ago.

I banged the pans in his ear, while screaming that it was a fine girl downstairs. He jumped up and grabbed his basketball shorts and ran out the room downstairs. I laughed so bad I fell on his bed.

This hitta, said gotta Tally.  Yes I seen Tally and Nia run away when Dee was looking for them. I went into the hallway and watched J. I.  come back up the stairs. 

"You lied to me. "J. I.  said as he walked in his room , and came out with a towel.  He made his way to the bathroom.

Once we were all ready we left out.  I called Dee.

"Hello? "
"Hey Dee we on our way. "
"Alright Nov see you in a minute. "
I hung up. Man her voice was amazing. She was just amazing.  The sound of her voice could brighten a room.  Why doesn't she hang with anyone again? I honestly don't understand why she isn't cool with the people at school. 

I was too busy wrapped up in my thoughts to notice us pull up to Dee's house. She walked out looking sexy as hell. 

Not really sure how she looked so fine

Not really sure how she looked so fine.  I looked around and it wasn't enough room.  Peach and Key rode with us this time.  Dee closed the door and walked to the car. 

"Hey sis.  You might have to sit on Nova's lap.  "Jae said.  She smirked at us.  They were some sneaky ass people. I glared at her, Key, Peach, Roscoe, Latto,  Mani, and J. I.

Dee looked at me, before climbing onto my lap. I closed the door behind her. "Wassup. " I said.  She looked back at me

"Hey y'all. "She said.  She looked towards her phone.  She texted someone.  I looked over her shoulder. 

"Boy you nosey as hell.  Why you in my business boo? "She said.  I laughed and leaned back.  Which was a mistake, because her butt was right there.  She was thick.  Hella thick.  I just wanted to reach out and grab her butt.  It looked so fat in them jeans.

"Nov what you staring at? "Jae said.  I looked up at her. "Nothing. "I mumbled.  They honestly loved embarrassing me .

"You sure, cause it kinda looked like you was staring at Dee butt. "Roscoe said. Dee looked back at me. God Damn. "And if I was? "I said.  I was being young and bold.

"Hitta you can catch these hands." Dee said laughing.  She was blushing beside her comment.  "Please you wouldn't wanna hurt this face. "I said.

"If I hurt it, it would actually make it pretty. "She said turning back around. 
"Damn Dee.  You know how to hurt my feelings dont you. "I said.  I put a hand over my heart. She laughed as we pulled up. 

I was gonna have a good day.

Hey yall.  It isn't a lot but I wanted to update because I haven't updated in like 4 days.  THANK YALL FOR LIKE 1.4K READS.  YALL AMAZING.  This only the beginning so be ready.  Oh and if y'all live in Arkansas Dee and Nov gonna be there the 18th.  Doors open at 7 show at 8.

I wish I could go.  Anyways. Peace.  Love Y'all.
                         ~Kate 💙💙