Chapter 2.Her

Nova P. O. V

She probably thought I was weird or something because I was nervous when I asked her a simple question . Then The guys had the nerve to embarrass me in front of her.

We followed her to our next class. My eyes fell down to her as- nova if you don't stop being a perv, you had the nerve to call J a perv when you doing the same thing.

"Wanna go shopping with us after school Dee? "Jae asked.

"Sorry can't make it."Dee replied. Damn.

We made our way to math. I groaned math was one of the worst subjects ever. Key laughed at me. Curse him and him actually being good at this stuff.

"You don't like this class?"Dee asked me,as we walked in and sat down.

"Nah,math is too confusing." I said. I sat next to Dee.

"I don't like it either." She said laughing. Her laugh was soo adorable. She was just adorable herself. Then a couple of girls walked in. Dee groaned at this.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her.

"Thats Nia, Tally, Lyric, and Barbie. "She said pointing to them. Then as if they seen her, they walked over to us.

"Hey Dee. " Nia said. Dee looked surprised.

"No rude comments today? "Dee asked. Damn why Dee being so rude, she just said hey?

"Whatever who ya friends? "Tally asked. Dee introduced us, and we all said wassup.

"Are y'all leaving now? "Dee said. They must've done something really mean,for Dee to act like this.

"Bye Dyke,whoops Dee. "Nia said before they left.

"I should really go over there and pull all that weave out her head. "Latto said. Latto let em know.

"Wish we could but, I don't need you getting suspened on the first day. "Dee said. The teacher came in and started the lesson that I didn't understand from the get go.

I honestly can't wait until lunch.

Wassup y'all. I wasn't gonna update, but I did. It's kinda short, but I might update again tonight. Should I??? Anyways peace.

~Kate