5.5

"..... Love always, V."

Done.

I honestly don't know why I'm writing letters for my gay bestfriend. It's not like when he knew who wrote all these letters he'd magically become straight and return the love I have for him. Life isn't as easy as flipping your hands.

I sat in my chair, still holding the pen and thinking if I should write it down all of my emotions again in another entry. Just by imagining his face I could literally do this all night long. I could literally write everything down and never run out of words. Every pieces of his body is a live art, a masterpiece. A masterpiece that I could never have nor buy. Even I was the richest human on earth.

Because in this case, we were talking about love. No one, I mean literally no one could ever buy love. It came from human deepest heart. A beautiful treasure that human have ever had.

I looked out to my window in front of me. His curtain was up tonight. I could see his room from here.

His walls were painted light grey. There were some band posters in his room and a polaroids booth that hang beautifully on his walls. He loves everything organized and cool. I could see the polaroids that hang on his wall from where I sit right now. But I couldn't make out the pictures that was hanging on his walls. I knew and familiar with those pictures though. I mean, I've been to his room since I was six. Most of them were our pictures from years we grew up.

I sighed and decided to just stop writing the letters for tonight. I went to my bed and lay down horizontally. I look to the ceiling and memories floated back and forth from when me and him painted my ceiling.

We were fifteen back then. The day before, he said my ceiling looked boring. He told me to paint it and put something in it. I agreed, so I asked him to help me paint it. Luckily, it was Sunday so we were painting the whole day.

So after hours of working on my ceiling and definitely playing around with some paints, my ceiling was done. It looked amazing. He made my ceiling look like an outer space with some sparkling star which would glow in the dark. He also hang some planets and galaxy accessories on it. It was really a good day.

And I miss those days. I miss him.

I miss him even he's just a few meters away for me. I miss him even I just have to text him to look out to his window to see me. But, the thing is I couldn't. It's gonna be too much for me.

I decided to go up to my roof and enjoy the night sky, enjoy the night breeze. I couldn't see his room from where I lay. So it's good. I didn't want to see something that constantly remind me of him. But everything in my life was just remind me of him.

He was in fact, a part of me.

A/N : There are gonna be some point of view in this story, it's not gonna always just letters. And I'm sorry if I make any grammatical errors, please understand that my first language wasn't English. Thank you for reading!

All the love, D.