harry

It was Sunday morning and I was on my way back to my house from my morning run, when I saw her run to my mailbox. She was wearing her pajamas and barefoot. She looked from right to left then put something in my mail. I was hiding behind tree two house away from my house.

When I saw her finally went back to her house, I waited five minutes till I was sure that she's inside. I run to my mailbox with curiosity burning inside of me. I opproached the mail box and opened it.

There it laid, a letter. The one that I've been recieving for the whole month. It was her. It was Ronie. Which means, V was...

Veronica.

She hated that name. She never used that name. She think that it was too long so she made everyone call her by Ronie. And It made everyone believe that her actual name is Ronie. Only some people knew her real name is Veronica. The people that was really close to her. And I knew that because I basically knew her since I was toddler. 

I stood in front of my mailbox, still holding the letter in my hand. Too shocked to even do anything. How could I be so stupid?

How the fuck did I don't know about this? For all this time? For all those times I told her about the letters, she sent them?

What the fuck?

A few minutes passed, I gained all my thought together and I went inside of my house, feeling confused and angry at myself. How could I don't know?

I walked upstairs straight to my room, not caring if my throat was burning, begging for water to run through it. I opened my bedroom door and closed it silently, trying not to wake up everybody. I sat in my bed and opened the letter. 

I scaned the perfectly written words in the paper, looking in the handwritten now I realized that it was indeed her handwritten. I'm so stupid. 

I closed my eyes momentarily, absorbing everything that had happened in the short amount of time. Why now?  

How could she feels for me? 

Me, out of all the people.

A/N : I actually didn't want to put his point of view but i felt inappropriate if I didn't, so here it is. And yep! The book is coming to and end. And I'm just gonna sleep now cause it's half past eight in the morning and I haven't sleep yet. And I realized I put too much 'And'. Bye!

All the love, D.