veronica

It's been a week since the graduation. And it's also been almost a week since the last time I talked to Harry. These past few days has been disaster for me. The longest we've ever gone without talking is no longer than a day.

I miss him.

I thought I'm going to leave with him not finding out who the sender was. So I could leave peacefully. I thought it was going to be easy. I guess not.

I looked out to my window but his curtain closed and the room was dark. Maybe he was asleep. But it was only nine in the evening. Or maybe he just wasn't on his room at the moment.

I looked away from the window and saw the mess in front of me. I sighed and walked to my bed. I began to put all the clothes that laid on my bed into my suitcase tidily. I never packed thing the day before if I was going somewhere, I usually packed it an hour before I leave. But this felt different. I didn't know why this one seemed different but I was really desperate to leave. I couldn't wait until the sun come up and finally I was able to leave. 

Yes, I'm leaving tomorrow for university. 

I was sad and happy at the same time to leave. Happy, because I was finally get the chance to chase my dream. But sad, because I had to leave everything behind. I had to leave this beautiful town with all the memories. And I had to leave a certain green eyed boy. 

I'm going to miss home a lot.

An hour later, I finally packed the last piece of clothing into my suitcase. I sighed in relief and thew myself on my bed. Just few more things than I was ready to leave. 

I looked at to the clock on my right side and sat up on my bed. Maybe I should do one more thing and go to bed after that. 

I stood up and walked to my window, looking out to the window I saw that his was still the same as before. I pulled down my window and closed it with my curtain. I sat in my chair, taking a paper from my drawer and laid it out in front of me. My pen was in my hand and I began writing. After a few moment, I was done writing and read the words on the paper.

I think, this is enough. 

I folded the paper nicely. I took out an envelope from my drawer and put the folded paper inside. I sat still on my chair and stared at it for a few minutes, then decided to have enough and went to bed. 

The next morning, all my things were packed up. I sat on my bed, holding the envelope in my left hand and my phone on my right hand. Then I decided to send me a text. 

Ronie : Harry

Harry : Yes

Ronie : Can we meet? 

I sent that two minutes ago but he hasn't texted me back yet. I had thirty minutes before I had to leave for my flight. So, I sent him another text. 

Ronie : Please

Harry : Okay

Ronie : At the clearing, please. 

Harry : Be there in 5