chapter 1

*2 years after Baekhyun and Chanyeol broke up*

Baekhyun POV
I walk by the side of the road heading home after school. I saw a poster of a band called Destiny. Yeah, it's my ex-boyfriend's band.
"Aish, why can't I forget him already!?" I shout.

*Flashback*
Chanyeol has been really cold to me after he became an idol. But I thought that maybe he's stressed, you know, being an idol.
After he's done with his work at SM entertainment, I will go to his house and cook for him.

His sister works as a reporter, so she always arrived home late too.
I hear the front gate open and walked to the front door to greet him.
"Woah, my boyfriend arrived home already," I say with my arms open, hoping from a hug from him.
Instead, he walks past me without a single word and went inside his room.

I knock at his door to let him know I'm done with the cooking.
"Hey, let's eat. I know you're tired from work. I made spaghetti, your favorite." I say.

"I full, I already ate. Eat by yourself and go." He replied.
"Oh. Okay. S-see you tomorrow." I stutter, holding back my tears.
Chanyeol called me to go to Namsan Tower. I'm so excited because he's the one that wants to go out. I decided to wear a blue hoodie and black jeans. After checking myself out, I grab my phone and wallet and take the bus.

Chanyeol POV
"Yo guys" I greet my members.
"Yo" one of the greets.
"Where are Y'all going after this?" I ask.
"Probably home, why?"

Can you guys come with me to Namsan Tower?"
"For what?"
"I want to break up with my annoying boyfriend. If I go alone he'll cry and people will, you know, give me a look." I say.
"Ah, that boy. He really looks annoying. Fine, we'll go with you."

Baekhyun POV
Chanyeol wasn't here, even after he said he'll arrive at 9:00 pm.
It's 9:30 pm right now, and he still hasn't shown up.
Then, I finally saw him, with his members I think. I've never met them before.
Chanyeol walked in front of me.

"Why did you-?" He didn't let me finish speaking.
"We need to break up."
"It's not even funny, Chanyeol. Y-you made me wait for thirty minutes." I said, trying not to let the tears drop from my eyes.
I know he means it when he wants to break up, but it's hard to accept.
"I said we need to break up. Why do you have to be so annoying?" He yelled.
I looked around to see if other people were here, but luckily only his members were with us.
"L-leave, quickly. I don't want anyone to see us."

I say as the tears escape my eyes.
"It's good you accept it." He smirked and walked away with his members, leaving me alone.
After that, I only saw him on TV.

*End of flashback*

I sigh.
"Why do I have to remember all of that?" I ask myself.
The painful memory of Chanyeol quickly left my mind as I began thinking of my brother.
"What will Baekbeom hyung cook for me?"
I smile.

_______________________________________

Thank you to AyoWadupKrisAyoWasup for editing this story and my grammar error ♥