epilogue

8 months later

Chanyeol p.o.v

I and baekhyun rushing to the hospital, yes,baekhyun is going to give a birth.

I feel baekhyun tugged my shirt, I turn to look at him. Its sad to see he's crying, "hurry... "he said almost a whisper. "We're almost there,please... "I said holding his hand.

I'm confused,I thought when he will give a birth maybe he will pulling my hair,scream. But he just mute himself and continue sobbing.

After arrived, I call taeyeon and she call the nurse to take the bed. They lay baekhyun on it and rush to operation room. I'm at outside waiting for him crying worrying about him.

Then,the nurse came out. "Are you baekhyun's husband? "She ask. I wipe my tears and nod, "yes I am" "follow me, you have to support him. "she said, I follow from her behind.

And then,we enter baekhyun's room. I saw baekhyun lying and his face red because of pain. I rush to him and hold his hand. "I'm here, I'm here "I said wiping his tears and his sweat on his forehead. He squish my hand hard, "c-chanyeol, it's hurt.."he whisper.

I caress his hair, "I know I know but please fight it.. "I said. "Baekhyun push! "Taeyeon said,baekhyun just obey, his face is too red now. I don't know what to do, I just stood there and hold his hand only. Taeyeon look at me, "what are you doing? Please help him forget the pain! Like, do something he love "she said.

I don't know what to do but I bend down to baekhyun's ear and start singing into his ear.

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night skies
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?
I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up
And when you're needing your space, to do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting, to see what you find
'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up
I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not and who I am
I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up, still looking up
I won't give up on us

God knows I'm tough enough

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up

I remember what happen to us through this 8 month. I remember when both of us went to mall to buy some clothes for baekhyun because his tummy became bigger and bigger. He whined and said that the clothes is too heavy for him to carry. He gave it to me and run away, I chuckle and just carry it. I remember when he craving biscuit that he eat at the shop when he's 9. I have to go to bucheon and search the shop. I remember when he doesn't stop saying that he's too fat and pout whenever he come to mirror. He said he want to diet and I agree but I said he have to eat 3 meals a day. But then I caught him eating at the midnight.

After that I kiss his cheek. "Ahh!" Baekhyun scream, and after that I hear baby's crying. Tears streaming to my cheek.

"You made it.. "I whisper to baekhyun. He smile and nod. "Thank you... "he said and close his eyes because suffering from the pain.

"Chanyeol sshi, can you leave. We'll check the baby up and baekhyun need to rest "taeyeon said. I nodded and give a peck on baekhyun's lips one last time.

When I exit the room, I call baekhyun's family and our friends. After 10 minutes they all arrived.

"How's baekhyun? " "where's the baby? " "is he cute? " they all ask. "Baekhyun is okay but he need to rest. The baby, I didn't see him first because they have to check him. "I said.

"So, when will we see baekhyun? "Mom ask. "Maybe after nurse check him up ".
Then, the nurse came out, "park chanyeol? "The nurse call. "Yeah? " "you can go in but don't wake him up. He need to rest "she said and walk away.

We enter the room and saw baekhyun sleeping on the bed. The nurse already  change his clothes to hospital's clothes.

I sat beside the bed, and hold his hand. I caress his hair that cover his eyes. "Omg, when will we be like them? "

I heard luhan said. "You want to get  pregnant before we married?! "Sehun ask making everyone in the room laugh. Sehun get a smack from luhan in the head. "No, I mean I want to be as sweet as them and when will you propose to me? "Luhan ask. Sehun laugh nervously, "one day... " luhan sigh, "you will okay? "Luhan at sehun's face. Sehun nod immediately.

Then,taeyeon come in with a baby bed. She push and put it beside the bed. he carry the child and give it to me. "Here's your baby "she said.

I look at the baby's face. He have baekhyun's lips and button nose. I didn't realised that I already crying.

I heard aww from behind and I didn't care. I kiss the baby forehead. The baby open his eyes, I thought he will start crying but to my surprised he smile. I sing lullaby to him until he sleep.

"Can I hold him? "Mom ask. "Of course "I said gave him to her. Everyone circle her and sequel over the baby.

Then,chen look at me. "Whats his name you will put?" He ask. His name...I have idea. "I will ask baekhyun "I said.

2 hours later, I'm still playing with baby. He makes me laugh and everyone will laugh at me.

Then, I heard baekhyun's voice. "Chanyeol? ". I stand up immediately. He look at the baby. "Is that our son? "He ask as tears flowing out from his eyes.

I nod and gave him our baby, we're together look at the baby. "He have your eyes and ears, your Yoda ears ~"he giggle. "Baek ~" I whined.

He play with the baby's ear. "He same like you... "baekhyun said again. "No, he same like us "

"We're going home now, we'll come back tomorrow morning "baekbeom said. "Wait! " they all look behind, "jin hyung can you bring baekhyun's, clothes? "I ask. "Of course chanyeol. Where's the key? " I gave him my house key and say goodbye to them.

After that I sat beside baekhyun again. "Baekhyun, I have thinking about our sons name " he look at me, "what is it? "He ask. "Taehyung.. park taehyung" I said. "I love it... "baekhyun said, then look at the baby. "You are my taehyung, our taehyung, taetae"he said.

"Chanyeol, thank you "he said. "For what? "I ask. He avoid my eyes. "You sang my favourite song.. "he said. He look down, so I pull his chin so he will look at me. "Its okay, its my work ,I'm your husband " then,I kiss his lips. "I love you park chanyeol" "I love you too park baekhyun "

Should I do special chapter? 😊😊