chapter 35

Its been 2 years baekhyun in coma. Destiny stay like always but chanyeol not. He's getting worst. He didn't go back to eat or sleep. He stay beside baekhyun everyday, waiting for baekhyun to wake up,for 2 years he stay like that.

Chanyeol p.o.v

"I bring a cake for us, here red roses too. Maybe you forgot but today is our 2nd anniversary!! Its bad that I cant celebrate with you, with you eyes open. But here blow the candle "I blow the candle but baekhyun as always lying there like his soul already left his body.

I brush his hair that cover his eyes. I giggle. "Even when you're in coma you're still cute, you're cuter if your eyes open, so hurry wake up. I will always wait for you, okay?"I said.

"Chanyeol! Annyeong! "Luhan shout. "Shh...baekhyun is sleeping " I said. "Ah...sorry, sorry baekhyun "he apologize.
"I came here to give this "he said giving me a basket full of fruits " "thank you ~"I said. He nodded "but do you know where's sehun, I tried to call him but he mute his phone "he said. "I don't know, I thought he travel to jeju "I said. "By the way, how's study? "I ask. He sigh "hard as always, Kris and Tao now I don't know  what happen to them, they're like in fight, suho decide he want to join us too, studying, unfortunately, baekhyun. We all got same college. But you're just lying there "luhan said. "Don't blame him. I know he want to join you guys too, just he can't now. But I'm sure he'll wake up"I said. "I'm holding to your promise "he said. "Now goodbye, goodbye baekhyun "he waved and left. I turn back to my side seeing that baekhyun's finger moves. My eyes widen. It not just once but twice. "Baekhyun..."I cupped his face, begging that he will wake up. Slowly, his eyes open. He blink a several times because of the light. "B-baekhyun? "I said. He looked at me. "You recognise me? "I asked. I'm scared if he didn't know me. he nodded. I started to cry. "Doct-"I tried to call the doctor but baekhyun hold my hand. How miss I am  to feeling his hold. "Wae ?"I ask. He started to open his mouth. "I don't think I can continue live... "he said. Starting to cry.

I cupped his face. "Why? You already wake up "I said. "How long have Ive been in coma? "He ask. "Its 2 years baekhyun, two years "I said showing two fingers in front of him. "Chanyeol, I have to tell you something. I have blood cancer since I was little, but...I thought I can heal but no. Its getting worse. I always cough blood. I'm scared..the doctor said, the time I will die, when I 20. And I'm sure... I'm 20 this year right? "He chuckle.

"My whole family knows about this, but I'm telling them that Im healing, so...they didn't care anymore and start to be happy. im sorry if I hurt you but we didn't destined together. But..chanyeol please always remember that I love you, I love you so much. I can't tell you what have I done so,I'm sorry. "He said. I started to laugh and cry at the same time . "Yah...baekhyun, it's work. Hahaha....I laugh. I know that you want to make me laugh when you woke up. so, let me call the doctor, so he can check you okay? "I said. "Chan-"he tried to call me but he started to cough. "C-han-yeol give me t-issu-e "he said while coughing. I quickly take the tissue beside me. I gave him. He continue to cough, after that I see what's on the tissue. "Blood..."I said. My knees went weak. I fall to the ground. He leave the bed and walking toward me. "Chanyeol-ah.. "he call me. I looked into his eyes. "Its blood baekhyun, it's fucking blood!"I shout.

He looked to the ground. I felt guilty from what have I done just know. He's the one who suffering the pain. He keep his secret from his family,friends and also me. He only stand by himself. He's alone before. He doesn't have anyone. He laugh in front of everyone but he will cry in his room in the night alone. With nobody beside him. No one comfort him when he sad.

I slowly hugged him. "You're not alone anymore... I'm here... "I said. I heard sobbing beside my ears. I slowly patted his back. "You can cry now....with the same reason you cried alone. Let it all out. Remember when you laugh but you hurt, you want to smile but you want to  cry, you want to tell everyone that you're in pain. Let it out. I'm here, who always support you no matter what... "I said.