chapter 29

Chapter 29

Chanyeol p.o.v

"Welcome back you fucker "sehun said. I just freeze in front of the door. "S-sehun" I said. He shake his head. "Where did you go last night? "He ask. "Sehun listen to me "I said calmly. "I want you to answer my question. Where did you go last night? "He asked again. "I at... baekhyun'shouse"I said quickly. "As expect, hyung why don't you tell me that you still love him? "He ask. Seriously,I never see sehun like this. I never scared of him but now my legs is shaking because of him. "I-I..." "you don't have to be scared "he said. I take a deep breath. "When you asked me at the toilet I swear I'm still in love with kyungsoo but after that I just saw him with his boyfriend, it make me jealous. I don't know since when I love him. I'm sorry sehun "I said looking at my feet. He get off from the couch. I'm ready to get a punch on my face. I closed my eyes tightly. But I didn't feel anything but a hugged. "You have to tell me earlier so it easier to me to forget my feelings to him. Don't worry hyung, I respect your decision. I have no right to obstruck you to choose him. Its just in front of my face, he didnt look at me just the way he looked at you. I will try to find another person to love so I can forget baekhyun. "He pull from the hugged and smile. "I ship you guys. I already think of your ship name, it's chanbaek. Its good right "he laugh. "Sehun..."I looked at him feeling guilty. "What... oh! Now I don't have anything to do. I should follow all members to Hawaii "he pout. "Thank you sehun "I said hugging him back. "Its okay ~" he patted my back. "Hyung ~are you really from baekhyun's house? You smell like garbage "he said covering his nose. He push me to my room and yell "don't come out until you smell like before "

I sat on my bed. Thinking how kind sehun is. He just let go his first love .I never see he falling in love. I'm sorry sehun .

I went to bathroom and wash up.

I came out wearing my sweater and jeans. I'm still feeling guilty to sehun. So I want to ask him to go to cafe that baekhyun's work

"Sehun-ah "I call him. "Wae ?"he shout back. I follow his voice. "Do you want to go to baekhyun's cafe? "I ask him. "He has cafe? " "no no it's shin's but he's working for him until he get into university ". He nodded his head. "Why not? Wait for me. I will change my clothes "he said and ran to his room.

While waiting sehun I called baekhyun to inform that sehun and I will come to his cafe. He said okay and hang up.

"I'm done, let's go "he said. I drove to the shin's cafe. I opened the door and saw shin is sitting on the table at the center of the cafe, baekhyun is busy looking at the coffee, Tao I think looking at our direction with annoyed look and luhan sitting opposite with shin.

Sehun p.o.v

I entered the cafe seeing baekhyun. Others I don't know who because maybe they're new and I didn't come often to this cafe. So, in this cafe right now I only know baekhyun and chanyeol only.

We walked to the cafe and baekhyun saw us. He looked at chanyeol and gave him the warmest smile that I know if  anyone that look at him right now can fall in love with him.

I saw that chanyeol kiss him even the counter at their waist. I want to move on, but seeing them kissing in front of me just make me hurt. "Sehun what do you want to drink? "Chanyeol ask. I looked at him pretending that I'm thinking. I dicide that I will take the order later.

I walked to nearest table and sat, while chanyeol talking to baekhyun who is  blushing. I just stare at them in silent until someone sit in front of me. "Why did your face like 4 years old kid sad because their mom didn't let them buy ice cream? "The guy who smaller than baekhyun and have a feminine look said. "Nothing "I said. He looked at me and went to the counter.

After 10 minutes chanyeol still didn't come because he already sitting there and looks like didn't plan to leave. That guy with deer look came again and brought bubble tea with him. "Here,it's free. I made it. You look like kind of love bubble tea "he said while giving me bubble tea. How did he know that I love bubble tea. I just take that bubble tea from his hand and mumble thank you.when I taste it, that's the most delicious bubble I ever taste. Maybe I can come here often? I thought he'll leave after that but he sit in front of me again.

"Why are your face look like my uncle when he's sad? "He ask. I just stare at him. "Stop staring, I just want to talk to someone. My friend who still lovey dovey there didn't want to play with me. And there that guy who still bad mood that I don't know why. And that guy too, my brother busy with his phone. I just bored, I didn't want to look lonely here "he said.

"If you don't want to be lonely, go outside leave me alone "I said. "I work here okay! " he said. "Do you know who I am?! "I whispered shouting because I don't want to caught anyone attention. "Yes I know, you're oh sehun from destiny, you're same group with chanyeol right? I've came to your fan meeting before "He said smirking. I gulp don't know what to say . "And about chanyeol, why that two is like flirting each other? "He asked me. "They're dating "I said. "What?! You must be kidding "he said. "They're together 3 years ago and now they're get back, understand? "I said. "Wow....he never told us. That stupid "he said and ready to pull baekhyun's ear but I pull his hand. "Its not fair if you're the one who know my name but I don't know yours "I said. "You don't need to know my name "he said struggling to let him go from my grip. "I want to know " I said. "Okay okay my name is luhan, now let me go "I let go of him and smirked. "Luhan....interesting "I said and left the cafe.

Baekhyun p.o.v

"I've miss you~~"chanyeol said. I chuckle. But I noticed that sehun looked sad from he enter this cafe until now.

"Chanyeol-ah what's wrong with sehun? "I asked. "He....just have something in his head I think " chanyeol faking laugh.

Luckily luhan came to him and started to talk to him.

"Chanyeol can you buy watermelon for me. I'm been craving until for a long ~~~time~~~~"I said. "What are you, pregnant? " "yah,I'm a guy!" I said. "Who know, 2% guys in this world can pregnant you know. "He smirk.
"R-really? "I asked. He nodded. "What if I'm the one of 2% guys in this world? "I asked again. "Then we're lucky, after we're married we don't have to adopt a kid. We can have a child with our ancestry "he smile.

"Chanyeol you can go back home, I'm working right now " I said. "Its okay I will wait for you at sm building. " "ah...okay bye. See you later "I said as run to him and give him a peck on cheek and lips.

Chanyeol p.o.v

I walked toward sm building. "Oh...chanyeol, why did you come today? I thought all of your members won't come because you guys went to Hawaii " Mr Lee ask. "Oh...they went to Hawaii but I'm not interest so I just stay here "I said and he nodded.

"Oh... you know,there's audition today, there's a lot of participants came " he said. "Really? Where is it? " "just at  second floor at audition room "he said. I waved to him.

I enter the room and there's crowd. I hardly to just stand at one place because everyone are keep moving. But I seen someone that I curious to know. I tried to walk closer to him. He turn around. "Daehyun..."

Thanks for 3k readers. I hope you guys continue reading. 😊😊 i love you guys ~~