○ dean forester ○

Imagine your big brother, Dean, getting protective when he finds out someone is bullying you...

Dean was angry.

No, angry was an understatement. He was about to rip (Bully's Name)'s head off. He made his way down the noisy hallway, the look on his face making people step out of his way hastily.

(B/N) was rummaging through his messy locker before class. He sighed in relief, finally finding his science book. He threw his bag back over his shoulder swiftly and reached his hand out to close his locker, but someone already had that covered. The loud bang had heads turning toward Dean, but he ignored them. He gripped (B/N)'s collar tightly and slammed him against the lockers.

"Listen to me carefully," Dean snarled. "I know you think you're pretty tough picking on my sister, but why don't you try someone your own size? How about you try someone my size?" (B/N) shoved Dean off of him and threw a punch to his jaw. Dean staggered backwards, but was able to counter the second punch as he grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back.

Some boys from the crowd had jumped in and started pulling Dean off when they heard (B/N)'s screams of pain. He finally let go of him and watched as (B/N) crawled into the crowd and disappeared.

"That's right! Think twice about picking on my sister again, 'cause I'll kill you, idiot!"

_____

You guys don't know how grateful I am for 100 reads! I know it's really not a lot, but being that bad writer that I am, it seems like the whole world! I will continue to update this story for the very few people who actually enjoy it:)

Also, let's just pretend that this bully is a boy under the circumstances