Chapter 4

I was trying to choose which bathing suit to where. My mother was a shopping addict and she would always buy me new clothes and bathing suits. I am not a shopping addict and Alex always tells me that I am not a normal girl. I would rather stay in my room and read a romance story or maybe watch a movie. Sometimes though Alex makes me go with her to the Mall to help her pick dresses whenever she has a date coming up. I rarely have dates because I am much shier than Alex is. 

After having decided to go with the greenish blue suit, I hear a knock on my door. "Heather, baby, I am ready to hit the water! I will be waiting for you by the pool. I hope you are as excited as I am. The weather is amazing. Plus, I have someone I want you to meet." My father's voice sounds very enthousiastic. He always adds his positives feelings to the situation, no matter how simple it is. I am sure that he wants me to meet one of his new middle aged friends. I do not mind them but as I said, I do not like to meet new people.

As I approach my father by the pool, I see him lying on one of the long chairs and next to him is his friend. However, to my surprise, it looks like a young teenage man was sitting with them. I couldn't decide whether he is handsome or not since he had his back turned from where I was standing. 

My father seems me and waves in my direction "Heather, come, I want you to meet one of my old friends Micheal White." Oh no! White... This last name always makes me nervous. White as in ...

My father continues, "He might have gotten you a friend to hang out with this weekend. He brought his son Justin."

Readers, Things are getting interresting here as you can see. I cannot wait to update you with the rest tomorrow.