Chapter 2

I open the door of my room and carry my suitecase downstairs where Alex and Mom were having a conversation about the hot weather that we have been having lately. "Look at you! I love this pink dress! Looks like you are ready to hit the ship and get all tanned. You are so luck, I get to stay here in Eastwood while you go away for the weekend," Alex says. I give her a warm hug and reply, "Stop this, you know I hate this time of the year. There is no one there who I can hang out with and nothing to do. I cannot even text you because the signal there sucks. I guess it will just be me and my thoughts for the next three days."

"Well you sure as hell have a lot to think about," Alex says giving me a funny look and smiling. She was refering to Justin. 

"You are not even funny Alex! I will be thinking about life and getting depressed as I always do. I will find time to try to bond with dad too. Just wish me luck, I want it to be Monday already," I tell Alex.

"Well you never know whom you will meet and what could happen on that cruise. What if this year is special and something interesting happens? You won't even be able to tell me since you cannot text!" says Alex.

"You say that every year," I say.

Our conversation gets interrupted my a doorbell. It is my father, he is here to pick me up. I give my mother and Alex a tight hug, carry my bag and leave. I leave to one of the most boring weekends ever...

I hope you guys are liking it. Wait to see what will happen of the ship.. You will get a lot of surprises... Stay updated!