Chapter three

Three days later...

Lisa combed her hair one last time, wearing a bracelet made out of rubber bands that was given by Taehyung at their 3rd anniversary, before going out of her apartment, locking the door in the process.

She got out of the building, walking her way to Bangtan's dorm. It was just seven minutes away, anyway.

As soon as she arrived, she lifted her fist, knocking five times. She's met BTS before, when they were trainees. They were very nice and kind, and they accepted her like family. There was silence, before the door opened, revealing a half-awake Jungkook.

He was shirtless, but Lisa didn't mind, since he's seen him many times not wearing any shirt. (She may or may not have freaked out the first time) "Oh, Lisa, hello." He greeted, yawning.

Said girl smiled, bowing slightly. "Hello, Jeonggukie," She greeted as well. "Is Taehyung here?" She asked after. Jungkook scratched his head, "I think so? I mean, I just woke up. But probably yes." He answered, quite unsure.

"Alright, thanks Jeongguk." She smiled at him before heading to Taehyung's room. Lisa knocked twice, waiting for a few seconds, before opening the wooden door. She poked her head out, "TaeTae?" She called out.

"Coming!" She heard from the bathroom door. Taehyung came out, looking like he just finished taking a shower. "TaeTae!" She greeted, running to him, and hugging the older. "I missed you." Lisa confessed. They weren't seeing each other for almost a week, they were just video calling and texting.

Taehyung held her in his arms, "I missed you too, silly." He laughed, ruffling Lisa's hair. "Ya, don't ruin my hair," Lisa whined. "It took me a while to style it."

Taehyung grinned, but continued messing the younger's hair up, "You know I don't care, right?" He asked mischievously. Lisa huffed in annoyance, walking away from her boyfriend, trying to fix her hair.

Taehyung chuckled, approaching her. "Hey, let's take a selca." He smiled widely. Lisa agreed, and they took a couple of shot.