Chapter fourteen

The news about Lisa and Taehyung's break up had spread to the whole fandom. Some fans went sad, but most became happy, of course.

Lisa's twitter were mostly negative, but there were still some ARMYs who asked about how she's been feeling currently after their break up.

Lisa sighed loudly, no one would hear it anyways, she's just alone.

She took a selca, just to tell to everyone who cared that she's doing just fine as she can. She tweeted the photo, and just as she thought, many of her haters commented immediately at the tweet.

Lisa read some of it.

Suure ur fine. we know ur not 'fine'. y dont u giv us all a favor and die?

Geez, please learn how to spell first before saying your opinion?

NOBODY CARES WHY AM I EVEN FOLLOWING YOU

I don't know, why are you still following me?

You dont deserve our taehyungie. Get lost.

We're not even together anymore, why are you all still here?

Lisa can't help but roll her eyes at the stupid comments.

She tried to find a positive comment to at least cheer her up, but it seemed like the other comments drowned it at the very bottom of the comments section.

When she was about to give up, her eyes finally found one. Finally.

--

Chae//young
@.rudekookie

Lisa-ssi, please don't mind the hate comments! We're here for you! Love you! ❤ you can just dm me if you want to talk to someone 😊😊

12 rts • 14 likes

--

Lisa felt warmth coming from his chest, as she read the comment.

Thank you.

--

A/N: Sorry for the laaaaate update 😁😁 there was no wifi last saturday so i kinda forgot