Chapter nine

One month later...

Taehyung was on his room, lying down his bed, when his phone rang. Lisa's calling. Taehyung smiled as he accepted the call.

"Lalisa?" He spoke.

"TaeTae, BTS' comeback is so amazing! You look very amazing in the music video when I watched it!" Lisa gushed out to him.

Taehyung smiled in amusement, sitting up on the bed, "I'm glad my Lalisa likes our new comeback." He commented.

"Like? I loved it! You're very talented, TaeTae!" She said excitedly.

Taehyung giggled at the response, "I'm happy my girlfriend likes it."

They talked more about the new mv, and their conversation leading to another topic, and another one, and one more, until they finally said goodbye.

"We've been saying goodbye many times now, but we're still talking." Taehyung laughed.

"I know right?" Lisa cackled, "Fine, fine. Goodbye now, Taehyungie." She said one last time.

"Mhm, goodbye. No more topics okay? I'll see you soon. Love you." He made a smooching noise.

Lisa hummed, "Okay, I love you too. And see you too, TaeTae." She said, before hanging up.

Taehyung puts down his phone back on the table, smiling as he thought of Lisa, lying back down the bed, closing his eyes.

"Taehyung, time for dinner!" Hoseok called out. "Yes, hyung!" He stood up and walked out of his room.