Chapter six

Taehyung was sleeping, or so his girlfriend thinks, since Lisa just forced him to rest. Taehyung looked so peaceful while sleeping. Lisa smiled. She took out her phone snapping a photo of the sleeping puppy. (Taehyung)

She posted the photo on twitter, getting comments that she should take care of their beloved oppa. There are many positive comments, and Lisa appreciated it, but there were still negative comments, about how they shouldn't be together, as Lisa was just after Taehyung's money.

Lisa didn't want Taehyung to see those comments, so whenever Taehyug's about to read comments or tweets about the both of them, Lisa wouldn't let him do so. She doesn't want Taehyung to get angry to his fans.

Lisa swallowed the lump in her throat, and locked her phone, settling it on the table.

She sat on the bed, just  beside Taehyung. She leaned down, giving her boyfriend a small kiss on his cheek, "I love you, Kim Taehyung." She whispered. Taehyung hummed, "I love you too, Lalisa." He smiled.

Lisa hits Taehyung playfully, "Ya, I told you to sleep!" And the older laughed. "You should know that I will never listen." He ruffled her hair, earning another hit from his girlfriend.