#shopping

Yuri tightly held Viktor's hand as they made their way down the Moscow streets. Today was a bit colder than usual, and even with his thick coat, ugly sweater and long sleeve, it was cold. Viktor wore nothing but a thin sweater, wondering what was so wrong with this kind of weather.

"You're cold." Viktor commented as they halted in front of a clothing shop, looking at each other before entering. Yuri hooked his finger around his face mask and pulled it under his chin, revealing rosy cheeks reddened by the low temps. "It has to be at least 30 degrees out there."

"Perhaps." Viktor smiled and shrugged, glancing outside the large glass windows of the small shop. "It's actually quite nice today."

"You're nuts." Yuri said lightly as he started looking at all the nice sweaters the shop had. What wasn't nice was the price.

"And you're a silly piglet. You didn't bring your mittens and now look at your hands." The Russian replied with a light chuckle, raising Yuri's hands, which were both very red at the knuckles and fingertips. He immediately began to rub them against his own hands. Yuri flushed and shook his head. "I didn't bring mittens for a reason."

Viktor glanced up at him a moment before quickly returning to work on Yuri's frozen hands. A light, relieved sound from the Asian let Viktor know he was doing everything right. "And what might that be, lapochka?"

Yuri let Viktor warm up his hands and smiled softly. "The mittens... they might scratch the ring. It was a risk I wasn't willing to take. It cost me enough and means the world to me." He told the other, curling his fingers up to his palms as they warmed up.

Viktor paused and smiled, letting Yuuri pull his hands back and fall back at his sides. "Wise. Or you're just showing off to the world that you're mine and only mine?"

"Be quiet." Yuuri whispered and smiled, putting his forehead's to Viktor's before pulling back when he felt eyes on them. "Let's go somewhere else. I can't even buy a tie here without spending half my budget."

"Very well." Viktor nodded, a small smirk forming on his face as he covered Yuuri's eyes and turned him around. "I'm going to surprise you, zalotse."