#pocky

"The pocky what?"

The Russian sat across from Yuuri on their unmade hotel bed, Makkachin resting on Viktor's lap soundly as the two lovers shared an intense, yet very confused stare. When Yuuri told him he would teach the other a game, he didn't think it would be this confusing.

The Asian drew a breath slowly. "The pocky game. Kids in love played it back home. The rules are pretty simple, though. I'll tell you for the last time- I take a pocky stick and put the tip in my mouth. You put the other tip in your mouth and we start nibbling on it until our lips meet. The first person to pull back loses."

"So Lady and the Tramp?" Viktor asked eagerly, finally understanding the simplicity of the game.

"Exactly. I'll start." Yuuri offered with an anxious smile, setting a pocky stick in his mouth. Viktor took the other tip and shut his eyes. Both began to slowly nibble at the sweet chocolate before Yuuri heated up feeling Viktor mold his lips over the other's. Yuuri smiled softly, blindly finding Viktor's hand and entangling their fingers as he kissed the other lightly. Even though it was just a silly game, Yuuri felt as if this was the first time they'd ever touched lips. The Asian, halting his train of thought, then pulled back to breathe. Viktor's eyes opened as he grinned.

"It seems I won."