Ch. 6-- Mentally Insane

Hello everyone!!

So sorry for the late upload!:/

Anyways, here's Ch. 6 && hope you enjoy it:))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch. 6 - MENTALLY INSANE

RECAP:

"You're not wearing any makeup," He stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the whole dang world.

Well, it kinda of was but...STILL!!!!

"A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do," I replied, "Besides, not all of us are Madison Locke."

He laughed slightly, "Huh, you're right," I flicked my gaze to the clock: five, four, three..."So..."

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I smiled, "Oops. Gotta go."

I laughed and left with my backpack and gym bag. I stopped at my locker and put my backpack and gym bag in, grabbing my ID, money and other things I needed then I walked out of the school and towards my car.

"Rain!!!"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I heard my name being called, I turned around to look at my friends: cheerleaders and football players and groaned in frustration.

Can't they leave me alone for five damn minutes?!

"What?!" I called.

"Where are you going?!" Nat called back, kinda coldly.

Looks like she believed Madison.

That bitch (Madison, I mean) when I get my hands around her throat she'll wish she never met me!!!

"Home," I replied as they got closer, "Why?"

"Let's go eat," The football guys said, "We'll pay."

I smirked when I saw Aaron being dragged to our little group by Connor and Owen, "No, thanks."

"Please?" Maggie pleaded with puppy eyes.

That don't work on me so she gave up.

"I need to go home," I said, calmly, "Something came up."

"Such as?" Nat asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Shit!" I panicked when I realized something.

"What?" They all asked.

I ran my fingers through my hair and started pacing around, "What day is today?"

"Thurs...Oh shit!"

"How could we forget?!!"

"Oh my god!!!"

"Holy cow!!!"

"Oh no!!!"

"We need to get back in there!!!," I paused when no one moved, "Like, NOW!!!"

"It's fucking Thursday!!!!"

"We're screwed!!!"

"I just hope we're not banned!!!"

We quickly ran back inside the school and quickly ran to the already set up tables. Madison and her little group were already there. I sat across from her but she glared at me.

"What?!" I snapped.

"What?" She asked, innocently.

"Bitch," I muttered under my breath.