chapter 2

chapter 2 ~ the problem

(joeys pov) '

shane asked me to come over to help him propose to Lisa. He sounded very happy and im so glad he found someone he loves. even though i wish it was me. Shit. What am i thinking? im not gay. Ive dated many girls. i just get bored of the relationship. that sounds bad dosnt it? No... I cant be gay. Shanes with Lisa. ill find someone. It just has to be the right girl.

(Shanes pov)

joey was on his way over. i hope this goes ok. i want to be with lisa forever. i love her, she loves me, one day we"ll have a happy with a family.

*bzzt bzzt*

New message from Joey.

be there in 5

As soon as Joey walks through that door its go time. we start planing for this proposal. I hear footsteps walking up the stairs. Joey! I start to get anxious. Tonight will (hopefully) be the first night of me and Lisa's new life together. I open the door for Joey.

"you're here! Finally Lets get planning right away! first we..."

i was cut off by Joey

"Shane, before you go on i need to do one thing"

He leans in and presses his lips to mine!

CLIFFHANGER! im not quite sure about finishing this book so comment ideas or let me know if i should continue it :) if you like it please leave a comment giving me more ideas!!