Chapter 6

Joey's POV

I was running to escape the cops. I turned around expecting to see them. The road was empty. Haha. I won. All the sudden i bumped into someone. It was a cop.

"Sir, Im going to have to ask you to put your hands where i can see them," the cop said.

I raised my hands and was escorted into the back of a police car. Oh, Shane and Lisa, you are going to pay for this. This isnt over, and when I come back, it isn't going to be pretty.

Lisa's POV

My eyes fluttered open to see Shane sitting next to me on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Shane?" I said in barley a whisper.

"LISA!" He shouted, jumping up to give me a hug. "I was worried about you. Do you remember what happened?"

"All i remember is packing up my things to leave the Popoholics studio when Joey walked in and then i blacked out."

"Okay, so you seem to remember pretty much everything. Joey chlorofomed you. But you're okay now."

"Why did Joey do that. We always liked each other. What happened?" I was confused. Why would he do that?

"Yeah about that..." Shane said. "He umm... he got jealous...of you and wanted to take your place in our relationship."

"Shane, what do you mean?" Joey wanted to take my place in our relationship? he was gay?

"He kissed me." Shane said

"WHAT?" I yelled

**okay thats it for this chapter. i know its really crappy but it will get better i promise! ill update soon. GOOOOODBYEEEE!!!**