chapter 7

I'M BACK!!!! Did you miss me? Ok, so I'm sticking to what i said. My last chapter got 10 votes so I will be uploading a new chapter! So here's your new chapter and make sure to read the authors note at the end.

Lisa's POV

"What do you mean he kissed you?"  I asked him. I wasn't mad at Shane but i was upset that Joey did that to try and ruin our relationship.

"Yeah, I was called him over to help me with something and he kissed me."

"Has he always had feelings for you?" I asked

"He said he always had feelings for me, but i just wished he had told me instead of kissing me." He said. I felt bad. He looked so sad.

"Shane, you know I'm not mad at you right? I love you and i know you had no control of him doing that."

"Yeah, I know." He said. "I just felt so upset when he took you, i thought you were gone when i found you unconscious."

"I love you Shane." I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back.

"Hey, Ill be right back." Shane said.

"Okay. Will you be gone long?"

"Nope." And with that he walked out the door.

Shane's POV

I was making a stop at Joey's house. I wanted to talk to Sawyer to see if he knew anything about this whole Joey drama.

**** Hey guys!!! I hope you liked the chapter and i think I'm going to stick to getting 5-10 votes on this chapter in order for me to upload the next one. That way i know if you really want a new chapter. So thank you guys for voting and ill write soon. Love you guys!!! GOOOODBYEEE****