Chapter 7

Couple of Days later

Janice POV

"Man it's a Tuesday boring as fu**, we need to find to do mekmek" Janice said.

"Yes we do" meka said

As they continue to walk down the road Janice got a text.

YoFuture: aye I see you not gone use that number huh??

Janice frown a little looking at her phone. Thinking who is this.

Janice: uumh who is this. Janice texted back.

But as soon as she sent the the message, she thought about who it could be. For her not to know the name that popped up. She was confused.

"Buzz buzz" phone vibrat

YoFuture: Girl don't act like you don't know I got my number saved in your phone.

Janice: For a minute I didn't, but what's up Kevin?

YoFuture: Shit thought about you. So I decided to text, if you don't mind.

Janice: I guess you alright but how you get my number doe?

YoFuture: oh lol I call my phone from yo phone the other day. Cause I knew you was gone take so long to text me.

Janice: In how you figure that.

YoFuture: Cause I knew, now wasn't I right.

Janice: No

"Girl who that got you so in that phone I bet you didn't hear nun I said did cha" meka said

Oh girl my fault was trying to see who was text me from a number saved n my phone as YoFuture. Girl look at this. Janice showed meka the name in her phone. Meka bust out to laugh.

"Who that got you in love like that" Meka said got them save as YoFuture.

Girl that's dude from the water park n gas station. Janice says. Who told him I like him like that. He got things so twisted.

"You know I'll Moto" Meka said

"Fuck these Niggas.. but Fuck the shit out of these Niggas" they said as they bust out with laughter.

Ion even think I'll wanna Fuck the nigga Janice said as they both laugh some more.

"Buzz Buzz" phone vibrat

**Text message**

YoFuture: ok I hear ya but anyways when you gone come down off that high horse n chill with me.

Janice: Ion know you like that my nigga but I'll see.

Kevin Pov 

**Text Message**

Kevin: but you can get to know me let me come slid down on ya.

Ole Girl Janice: I'll hit ya up later. I'm with my girl right now. We walking and chilling.

Kevin: Aiight bet.

Ole Girl Janice: bet

"I'ma bet her ass if she don't call me" Kevin thought to himself smiling

Do we got problem cause you get it too Kevin phone sings out Loud as it rings

"Yo" Kevin says as he answering his phone. While counting his money. Taking a hundred out then put it in the drawer.

Unknown: aye I need oz of that white girl over here

Kevin: Bet.. where you at?

Unknown: On the Hill

Kevin: Bet

Kevin get what he needs n go to the car. N get on down the road.

**On the Hill**

Kevin call dude back. They did the exchange and Kevin was back on the road. He went down to lecks store to get cigar.

Fina smoke this good shit Kevin said out loud. He rolled up and road around the city for a minute.

**Hours later**

Janice Pov

"Y'all wanna smoke this blunt with me" Kiki said while lighting it up.

"Might as well" Meka said

Kiki puff n start choking

Meka and Janice's laugh

"That's that good ain't it" Janice said

"I'm telling ya" meka says. I'm scared to hit that. while frowning her face up.

"Don't be a pwassy" Janice says as she was looking at her phone.

"Boy Facebook so messy" Janice says

"Beep" the phone sounds out to let Janice know she had a new notification. It's a text coming thru.

Reco: What's up Baby girl

**Buzz buzz** the phone vibrates again letting Janice know she had another message come thru

YoFuture: What's up... you gone let Mr slid thru

Janice I text Kevin back

Janice: Yea come on thru I'm ova here on Rosser in these apartments ova here.

YoFuture: where them girls be at on the corner right there?

Janice: Yea

YoFuture: aiight I'll be there in a few.

Janice: Ok

Let me change this name, cause dude tripping with that name Janice thought to herself. She changed his name as Kevin in her phone.

Hey y'all give Feed back n make sure you all vote