Chapter 8

"What's up lil mama" Kevin says to Janice, while driving.

Not shit, so what's up, why you bothering me? Janice asked 

Cause man I seen that day at the store, n I was trying to holla at cha, but you burnt out on a nigga. Kevin respond still looking a the road while he drive.

"Mmmhmm" Janice said

It got quite. Kevin Drove for about twenty more minutes. With the music so loud. Janice stare out the window, as she looks back n forward from her phone to the window. Finally,  They pull up to to Kelly's in wynne. Janice looks up at the sign that was blinking the restaurants name. Then looks over at kevin, as he smiles at her.

Omg this my fucking Place!! Janice thought to herself.

"Yea, so you ready this girl?" Kevin ask while laughing n getting out the car.

"Ugh I stand cant him" she thought as she step out the car. Gave him a fake smile. Even though she was jumping of excitement on the inside, but on the outside, She kept it cool.

They walk into the restaurant. Wait on the waitress to come back. They gave each other a lil small conversation.

The beginning of learning one another. They walk to the table. Kevin being a gentleman, pulling out chairs.

" Ok you a gentleman huh " Janice say

"I try" Kevin says while smiling, look at the menu the waitress gave him.

Janice smiled. She look at the menu, Even tho she already know what she wanted. Also Kevin did too. He knew because he looked on her Snapchat being noisy. In he found out that's Kelly's is her favorite joint.

They order the buffet and piged out on Crab legs. They ate and chat learning things bout each other.

*One hour later*

Janice Pov

We was pulling up to my house. And I gotta say dude cool as hell with his fine ass. Our first date was at my spot. He get a couple a points there.

Well I'll see you around I told him. Oh yeah thanks for them good ass crablegs. They are my favorite. I smiled as closing the car door.

He let the window, and said you welcome and that he'll hit me up later. He drove off as soon as he seen me get inside the house. Okay another point as i thought to myself.

Mama I shout through the house. I got no answer. I step in the kitchen to grab some to drink before going to my room. I see a note on the refrigerator from mama em.

"Aye fool mama told me to right you a note, since you wasn't answer your phone. But anyways we gone over on Lewis street they having uncle Charles a party come over if it's not to late.
Holla at cha lil Sis."

Man she play too much. But I'm not Fina go anywhere. I'm tired and full as a tick.

Janice went to her room gather some clothes together and went took a shower. and slid n the bed, calling it a night.

"Buzz buzz" phone sends notification but she didn't care to look at it. In went straight to sleep

"2am"

Beating on the door make Janice jump up out her sleep. she looked the phone to See what time it was. 
2:15 in the morning who could this be shit Janice says as she roll out of bed.

They beat on the door again.
******************************

So how you guys liked the book?

Who beating on the door at 2am in the morning?

Remember to vote and leave comments.