Chapter 9

"Man who is it" I yelled "beating on the door like that."

Janice open the door to look Kevin face to face. Holding his chest. He removed his hands showing that he's been shot.

Man somebody shot me" Kevin said.
Damn man how I get myself into this shit Janice thought to herself.

"Where is yo car at" Janice asked

"Around the corner" He says as he was working in circles holding his chest.

Well Ima call 911 Janice respond back.

"No no no" Kevin said. Then the police gone come around here. Can you go get the car for me?

"Hell Nawll they might be still waiting on you" Janice says. You is not finna get me caught up in yo shit Kevin!

Man please Janice I need to get to the hospital. Ain't nobody gone fuck with you. But just to be safe here's a pistol. And my keys,come I really need Yu to do this for me.

Janice *sigh* Man Kevin if some happen Ima fuck Yu up myself.

The car around on Laughrun street Kevin said.

She snatched the keys n Pistol from Kevin and walked out the house. Kevin was behind her a couple feet just in case he see some coming her way.

Man I hope nothing don't happen while going to get this car Lord Janice thought to herself as she was walking. She looking around before walking up to the car. She didn't see nothing so she rush to the car, got in and pulled off.

She came back around to pick Kevin up and they rush up to the hospital.

*At the hospital*

Pull up to the door and ima get out Kevin said.  you just  gone back home n take my car too Ima call you.

Janice shack her head yeah. Man it's to late at night for this shit. She drove off from the door the Kevin walk into the door. She can see the hospital staff running up to Kevin, as they rush him off to a room.

I hope he be alright Janice said to herself. Shid I'm not bout to drive this car home.

So Janice parked the car, picked up the phone n call Skarlet. Cause she finger she was up.

Oh yeah Y'all haven't heard of Skarlet the stripper. That's my cousin. One of the Baddest Bitch in town. Awl Ima say is the bitch be on her shit.

Hello Skarlet spoke into the phone.

Bitch where you at Janice says thru the phone.

Up here at the waffle house finna get my food now Skarlet response.. why what's up?

Bitch good come get me from the hospital Janice demand.

What you doing up there at this time of the night? Skarlet questions

Bitch just come get me I'll tell you about Janice says. It's just too much.

Aiight here I come honey Skarlet says n hang up the phone.

Janice get out the car and walking towards the entrance of the hospital. Couple minutes later there Skarlet bawling up the road.

****To be Continued***

Y'all let me know how you feel bout the story. Comment and vote.

What y'all think about Kevin and his mess he have going on?