Chapter 10

Janice Pov

I ran up to Skarlet car, all shit hold up bitch. I ran back over to Kevin car put the keys under the sit. As I was putting keys under the sit I felt a bag. I grab the bag it had money n weed in it.

Awl shit bout to have some fun with this Janice thought to herself. I'ma just take it with me for his safety. I jumped back in the car with Skarlet and we drove off. As we was pulling off, I held up the bag.

"Look bitch let's go have fun." Janice says while laughing

"Yasss Bitch where we going to yo house or mines" Skarlet says

"Nawll bitch we finna go get a room fucked that, hahahahaha" Janice says. "N you know yo grandma at home n I'm fa show not going to my house. Ian gone go crazy but we finna smoke a couple of these blunts and get me a room for the shit I went thru tonight."

"So bitch what happen?" Skarlet asked

"Stop by a store before we go up to the room, better yet we right here by the Northside liquor store" Janice respond before answer the question. "I hoped they open"

"Yeah they is you know 24hours now" Skarlet says.

Janice-. "Aaahhhh what I didn't know that, let's get to that bitch cause my nerves up, but this nigga done got shot tonight. Beating on my door and stuff. I was so glad mama em wasn't at home. 

Skarlet- I know right.

Janice- But a dude i met a supee stop the other day; Alrwady with thw Bullshit, but yea he came over there talking about can I go get his car for him. After he ran from whoever was shooting at him. Bitch you know wasn't finna go right? But I went anyways, I was scared than a bitch, but I went anyways. I'm glad I did go, while holding up the bag.

Janice and Skarlet both busted out in laughter.

Skarlet- Nawll bitch I'm glad I  was out n about lol.

Janice- shidd me too.

They pull up to the store. They to the drive thru window.

Clark- how may I help y'all this morning?

Janice- get some relos, some to drink on and some cups of ice.

Skarlet- yea let me get them backwoods, some Mascoto, and two cups of ice.

Clark- okay, be right back.

She grabbed our stuff. We paid her and drove off to the room. Soon as we was pulling up Paige was Calling Skarlet phone.

Skarlet- bitch what you doing up? She say thru the phone

Paige - Bitch i was walking one of my clients out and seen you at the liquor store. What you doing over there.

Skarlet- Nothing me and Janice was getting some to drink on and some backwoods.

Paige- at this time of morning? Where  y'all Fina go?

Skarlet- shidd we was bout to get a room.

Paige- y'all come over here, I ain't doing shit finna be up n bored.

Skarlet- Bet here we come then.

We drove to the Hotel where Paige was at. We collected all our stuff, got out the car, and went up to Paige room.

Paige- what's up biiitchess

Janice- not a damn thing up on the bold. We got this drank smoke doe. What'd up, you down.

Paige- hell yea I'm already high but let me get some of that drank.

Janice- bet, but we only brought two cups.

Paige- That's cool cause you we got unlimited ice n cups in this thang hahahahaha

Ayyyyeeee all three of us chanted. We got fucked up passed out.

~Later on that day~

*Beep Beep*

My phone been buzzing all morning.

Omg It's Kevin.....

******************************

Hey Everybody Sorry bout the late updates. Work been having me tied down. Ima try my best from now to update atleast once or twice a week. Give me feed back on how You like the story. Please remember to Vote Vote Vote. Thanks.