Chapter 1

I held Henry's hand as we walked on the once busy beach of Maine, and enjoyed the quiet.

Ray had a "top secret mission" that needed his attention here for 2 weeks and of course, Henry had to come along. He offered me to come because he said Ray and him together for 2 weeks is gonna drive him insane.

But come on, I knew why he wanted me here.

We stopped and sat on a bench on the boardwalk to look at the full moon. I watched the wind blow through his perfectly blonde 'do.

"You know, I've always wanted to tell you this..but I think your pretty awesome Char."
He said.

My cheeks grew hot despite the cool sea breeze blowing across my face.

"Oh come on we both knew that," I told him rolling my eyes and I playfully hit him.

"Yeah you always do seem to know things," He chuckled.
"But did you know this was gonna happen?"

Henry cupped my chin and drew my face closer to his until....

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

I grabbed my phone and turned my stupid alarm off.

"Ugh really!" I said aloud. "I was just getting to the good part!"

I threw my fluffy hotel pillow over my head and quickly thought of the details of my dream and quickly let them pass over.

Henry and I had this thing I guess. I'm just not even really sure if he likes me or not because he just broke up with Bianca and....would I be making him move too fast or something?

I knew that petty scumbag didn't deserve him. AT ALL. PERIOD.

I tried to warn Henry of her, but he kept taking her snake venom.

I threw on a black skater skirt, a white and black striped shirt, with
a jean jacket and my All Star converse shoes.

I threw on a black skater skirt, a white and black striped shirt, with a jean jacket and my All Star converse shoes

We were in Maine, and have 3 days until we leave. So far we went on a Ferry ride, walked around the town, and ate boardwalk food and trust me if Captain Man doesn't get his act together we'll be leaving empty handed. 

Mission failed.

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it to see Henry's smiling face. My heart jumped a bit.

His hair was pushed back with a beanie and he had on pretty casual clothes and we were basically matching today.

He put his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his feet.
"So, Ray is out by himself at the moment but he said he'd call if he needed back up."

"So do we just sit around waiting for him all day?" I ask.

He scrunched up his face.
"Ummm. No, but I was hoping we could have a little fun and go to that trampoline park." He said really excited. "And after that, hit up the boardwalk for some more of that fried butter."

I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but smile.

"First of all you will bot get me to eat fried butter, ew. Secondly, let me go grab my shorts."

"Yes!" He said pumping his fist in the air.

Next thing I knew we were out the door.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Short chapter but this is basically a demo, if you guys like it then let me know and we can go from there :)