Chapter 6

Ray's POV

As we assembled onto the plane, I felt a bit of relief. These past two weeks have been stressful. With keeping tabs on the kids, trying to figure out where Naomi or whatever the heck her name is works, from research and finding ways to confront her.

I just can't wait to get back home, and do what I always do..before I was in a relationship.

Henry and Charlotte sat next to each other chatting away. They've been awfully playful with each other I noticed.

But I mean, they're kids, teens, whatever they like to be called.

I sat down in my chair and opened up my laptop. I pulled up the pictures that I took of her fake IDs and of course facebooked each and every one of those names, but nothing came up. So I googled them. Still nothing. I tried to think of some clues that she gave me.

I knew Naomi was a Jewish name, it meant pleasantness. Although she was anything but pleasant, I knew for a fact she wasn't Jewish but I know her father is a Greek.

Wait. Her father!

I remember when I went to dinner with them, the last name on his card was Mihalis because I asked him how to pronounce that.

She told me that she didn't take her fathers last name because he was like a famous potter or something like that, and her mom wanted her to take on her name and her legacy anyway.

So, I googled Mihalis pottery and tons of pages came up, even a Facebook page!

I clicked it, and a logo popped up.

Willow Tree Pottery. I clicked the about page and saw a picture of her father mother,and herself.

"Yes!" I said aloud and everyone ok the plane turned and looked at me.

"Oh sorry, this game is...awesome." I said and some mothers gave me a disapproving look.

"Yeah it must be..what game is it?" Henry asked.

"Uh..It's just this pottery game." I held my laptop close to me.

"Yeah...okay Ray." He shook his head and turned his attention back

It took some time but I finally found her. Jennifer Mihalis. I wonder if everything she told me was a lie...well obviously her actual father met me, but I don't know why.

She's a messy one.

Now that I had her name, I had some internet stalking/ searching to do.