#1

Bunny yams (youtube) did an animatic of this song. It jamilton and it break my heart everytime i watch it.

https://youtu.be/oZIVNHtltWs

creds to JoCarl12
________________________________________

~Laurens POV~ (Woooaaahhh johns POV????)

I laughed at the joke my boyfriend told me. I looked back at the screen of my phone. I looked at James (Madison). He was watching me laugh.

I was facetiming him from my dorm. His dorm was a few floors above mine.

I heard my door open and saw Alexander Hamilton walk into my room. He plopped down beside me on my bed and muttered something along the lines of, "I hate Jefferson." He then put his earbuds in so he wouldnt eavesdrop on my conversation. He started humming a song.

He did this alot, which was why I gave him a key to my dorm. He was roomed with James, my lovely boyfriend, and Thomas Jefferson. Thomas and Alex loathed each other. I wasnt sure why. Thomas could be a pretty nice person. Unless it was Hamilton.

I got lucky this year. I was roomed with Laf and Herc, the cutest couple on campus!

I chuckled and looked back at my phone.

We kept talking for a few minutes before James stopped talking and put a finger to his lips. He got up and crept over to the living room where we saw the one and only, Thomas Jefferson, singing Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. He had a comb up to his lips and his eyes were closed.

I giggled quietly. I leaned closer to Alex to show him Thomas' concert but I stopped. I heard him humming the same song as Thomas at the same time. No way.

It couldnt be. I had only heard stories of these kind of things happening. There was this old myth that soulmates would sing the same songs or get the same songs stuck in their head at the same time. Even if they were apart, they would still be singing the same song somehow.

It was just a coincidence right? It had to be. Those were just old stories and fairytales.

I moved a little farther a way from Alex just to make sure he couldnt hear anything I was about to say.

"Jemmy, this is gonna sound crazy but do rememeber those stories about soulmates that we used to listen to as kids? You know, the ones with the singing. " My boyfriend nodded. "Well, I think Thomas and Alex are soulmates."

"Why? Is Alex singing Wrecking Ball too?" he said, laughing slightly. I nodded. His face turned serious. "Wait, so you're not kidding."

I put my phone as close as I could to Alex so that it would pick up his humming. He didnt notice. I grinned when I saw James's reaction. I pulled my phone back to see his face more clearly.

"Hes even humming in sync to Thomas' singing." James said in disbelief.

"I have an idea. Ask Thomas to sing a different song. If Alex's is his soulmate, then he'll start humming the song too," I explained. James nodded and got up.

"Hey thomas!"

"Yeah, Jemmy?"

"Can you sing a different song please?"

"Uh, why?"

"Cause this one's getting booooring!"

"Fine."

James came back into view, grinning. We both stayed silent so we coupd listen to Alex and Thomas.

Thomas started to sing Dont You Remember? by Adele. At he same time, I saw Alex frown and skip a few songs until he got to a specific song.

When he started humming again, he confirmed my suspicions.

They were soulmates.

________________

HEYYYY

NEW FANFIC!!

you guys all seemed to like the idea so ta daaaaaa!

*confetti and glitter*

here ya go

im pretty excited for this cause i can use a bunch of my favorite songs in this fanfic!

have a good day! (or night!)

~❤