Sixteenth Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

Hey S! How are you? Me? I'm doing well! *chuckles*

I'm just kidding. How would I be well if my life became like this?! I got bullied in my new school! I didn't expect it! They were evil! They love to bully everyone and even the teachers! They hate being in school. They are bunch of idiots! Well, I hate them too.

Anyways, before Christmas, my family and I were going to move to another house where my relatives (father's side) lives but I'm not going transfer yet. I need to finish my junior year in this school and I'm going to endure the bullying. Every day, I wake in 4:00 A.M. and eat breakfast and then take a bath and then get ready to go to school, I commute. It's really far away. It will take me 1-2 hours before I arrived at school. Sometimes I was late but I can manage it though. (Hehehe!) Difficult? Yes.

My grandpa (mother's side) cried because we were going to leave him and I don't want to go. I love my grandpa very much than my grandparents (father's side). Why? Because we were not even close. True that. I am not close with my relatives in my father's side. I don't know why? Maybe they were strict? Or they were old-fashioned? I don't know the reason. I just felt like it.

Until next time my dear best friend! Hope you are well!!

Your ex-best friend,

M