Eighteenth Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

I'm still trying to be friendly to my new classmates but I'm wrong. After a few months, the bullying starts again. My new classmates were targeting me, they already tear my physics book but thank god someone witnessed it and I told to the teacher on what they've done to my precious physics book. My mom came to the school for meeting the parents of my classmates, she's mad because my mom knew how serious I am in studying and they were going tear it apart. I get it, okay?! My classmates we're kind of jealous at me because they thought that I am a teacher's pet? Tsk. Tsk. That's not true. I'm not like that. I'm only focusing myself in studies not this. Yes, I can fight them back but they were scared of me that's why they wanted to know about my weakness; unfortunately, I don't have any weakness. They can't turn me down but I can turn them down. They were trouble makers in school. And you know what? The karma... They got a bad luck to themselves. You're asking me if I have friends from that class. Yes, I do have a friend and she's kind and understanding.

About the teachers, I had an English teacher who's not good in English at all. -_-

I had a physics and math teacher, she's good in teaching. I had an economics teacher who is just only sitting on a chair while discussing us a new lesson. The Filipino teacher as well as the T.L.E teacher is good. I don't like my English teacher, because every time there's an exam and there's an essay I make myself proud because I can write any words to my essay with deep meanings in it and then the teacher will bring out her dictionary to look for the meaning of those words that I've written on my paper. I am smart enough for this school. Heck, when I was bored I was reading the dictionary or sometimes read a story from wattpad. I think I need to check my brain if my IQ got higher, (LOL) kidding. I don't want my high school life to be ruined. Even if I was bullied by them, I will still continue my dreams/goals in life. I want to make my parents happy.

Hey S. Hoping you are well. Just ignore those haters of yours they were just jealous because you are pretty and kind and loved by everyone.

Your ex-best friend,

M