Second Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

After a few days, we were in the same school service. I can't remember who talked first. But I'm sure we end up talking like there's no tomorrow. We became acquaintances and when we reached our destination, we walked to the gym and leave our things in the respective lines which there were a signage of our sections. We both play a game combining both sections together since we both know each other. We were both laughing and running away from the "it" until the bell rings and we went to our lines and picked up our things and then the advisers came to pick up her students, we both said our goodbyes and went to the classrooms. During lunch breaks, I saw you there at the canteen and you also saw me, we both smile to each other and resume to what you were doing while I went to my group, which is my classmates. After eating, we went to our respective lines again in the gym and left our things there and you already know what happened, we play again but this time it is louder than I thought and then the teacher came to silence us because they were having a class so, we still continue playing but not that too noisy. When the bell rings, we hurriedly went to our lines and picked up our things and wait for our next teacher to guide us back to our classroom, even though we already know how to go back by ourselves.

Dismissal time! Of course, we both went to gate 7 to wait our school service but this time we stayed there so that the conductor will see us. When our school service picked us up, you were sitting beside me and we started talking again. And then that's when you saw your crush; yeah, he's handsome and definitely older than us. I mean he is already a freshman year in High School at that time. You really like him and we swore to each that he is yours and I will not snatch him from you. When you ask our school service's conductor about his name, you were blushing and it's obvious that you like him that much. After all, we became friends and we even pinky promise (that's our first promise).

I really miss you, S.

Your ex-best friend,

M