I know what you want (m)

"Melody

"Melody... I want you..." Pietro closes the door and steps towards her, pulling his shirt over his head, messing his hair and he stares down at Melody biting his lip, his gaze so intense she almost backs away.

She watches his fingers trail up the neckline of her dress, leaving goosebumps where they brush over her neck, untying her dress and drawing the fabric down Melody's chest to her waist.

Pietro's warm body pressed against her his cock hard against her thigh, and Melody arches into him, hands resting on his chest while his tongue salves her pulse point. His soft hands stroke up her back to unhook the clasp of her bra, letting it fall away to the floor.

The cold air hits her already sensitive skin and Melody brings her arms up to cover herself. Pietro gently moves them away, kissing every exposed part of her. Teeth grazing over the soft skin, and down until he's slipping her dress and panties past her hips to the floor.

Melody's breath falters when Pietro peppers kisses over her stomach, her stretch marks. Waiting for him to realise who he's with. To be disgusted, but he ignores her hesitancy when she tries to move away.

"Don't be afraid of me." 

Melody glances from his lips to his eyes, shocked at the affection in them. His hands smooth over her sides gripping her hips and guiding Melody over to the sofa and onto his lap.

Her hands dig into the soft fabric, not letting herself put all her weight onto him. Pietro's hands touching everywhere, overwhelming Melody with the slightest touch sending sparks through her. He squeezes her thighs and all Melody can think about is the cellulite there, her weight on him. She moves his hands back to her waist lifting up again and he pulls back, resting his forehead against hers, frustration in his eyes.

"Pietro, I-"

"Does it feel like you're hurting me?" his fingers dig into the soft flesh of her ass dragging Melody against him. The feel of him hard, hot against her core makes her shudder and she bites her lip at the size of him. Wanting more Melody grinds down on him, his grunt going straight to her core at the thought that Pietro's this turned on by her.