They gotta die... like alot.

Taya:

I was cruising back to TM from a beer run when I spotted a tail. I was in Happy's pick up, more room for beer. Shit, I thought silently. 2 black panel vans were coming in hot. With no time to grab my phone to call for back up, I sped up. One of the vans managed to get on the side of me, the other ramming my bumper. One particularly hard hit from the side sent me off the road and not a tree. I groaned and stumbled out of the truck, landing on my hands and knees. "Fuck." I crossed out. Nothing felt broken. Thankfully. Before I could get to my feet, a sack was over my head and I was roughly tossed into the back of one of the vans.

Jax: "FUCK! Everybody, CHURCH! Now!" I hollered at the top of my lungs. The boys scrambled into the conference room. As soon as the doors were shut I started. "Taya's been taken. Hap, the Sherriff's dept found your pick up smashed into a tree off route 24. Taya's purse and her phone still in it. No sign of her. A set of tracks were spotted heading towards Stockton." I growled. The sound Happy made chilled me to the bone. It was a chest deep snarl, his rage barely held in check. "They're dead. Every single one of them." He rumbled, baring his teeth. "Wait a minute, we gotta play this smart." Clay interjected. Shit had just gone downhill with him even more.

Tig:
"Wait?! You want us to wait?!" I yelled at Clay. "That's our Princess man, we aren't waiting!" I hissed. "Hap! You take point on this. Your woman. Your skill set. Where do we start?" Jax said. "Juice. Get your laptop." He growled. Juicey jumped into action and handed Happy the laptop. After a few clicks he spoke. "Of she's still wearing her cut, I can find her." He rumbled. "You chipped her?" Chibs asked. "What, like a dog?" I asked. Bobby smacked me upside the head. While we bickered, Hap has pulled up her coordinates. "Hold up, its Alvarez." Jax said, answering his phone. After a few thank you'd, he hung up. "Alvarez said a few of his guys spotted 2 black panel vans hauling ass through Stockton. They followed and saw 6 guys haul out one Taya Teller. Kicking and threatening to cut out their hearts. Guys... this crew... they specialize in rape and sodomy.." Jax clenched his jaw. Happy growled lowly, and I stepped back just in case he snapped.

Taya:

Fuckin bitches. I was chained to a hurricane fence, my wrists above my head. "Take this back to your club as a message from Clay." One of the guys who took me chuckled. Clay? Clay set this shut up?! Oh he was a dead man. "Strip her." One ordered . One one of the guys stepped towards me, but I yanked my leg back and kicked him in the gut. "Gonna have to work harder than that boys." I hissed and snapped my teeth at them. "Fuckin bitch!" He hollered. Another one rushed me. I stomped my foot, and grinned as the steel blade popped out of the toe of my boot. Can't say I wasn't well prepared. When he got close enough, I kicked him in the balls, effectively burying the blade hilt deep. He screamed in agony and dropped when I pulled my foot back. Blood pooling beneath him. "You dirty croweater! I'm gonna rape you bloody!" The leader snarled. "You think I'm a croweater? Check the cut bitch." I growled. When they chained me up, they pulled off my cut. After his lackey looked at it he pales. "Shit. Boss.. that's not a club whore." He warned. "What are you talking about?" The lead bitch asked. "That's Taya Teller. Full patch of SAMCRO. And uh.. you're gonna wanna see her property patch.." the guy winced and handed lead bitch my cut. "Property of Happy Lowman.. shit... this is the Tacoma Killa's Ol Lady??!" Lead bitch took a couple hasty steps back. "The fuckin SAMCRO princess?!" He hissed. Another guy nodded. "Boss.. word has it she's just as crazy as he is." He whispered. "FUCK!" Lead bitch growled. "Where's Happy?!" He panicked. "One.. two... Happy's comin for you..." I started to sing. It freaked the fuck out of them. "Shut up!" He yelled. "Three... four... lock your door..." "I said shut up!!!" "Five... six... grab a crucifix." "He's gonna kill us! We're all dead!" "Seven... eight... it's too late." "What the fuck did Morrow get us into?!" "Nine... ten... Happy's killed again..." I giggled maniacally, thoroughly enjoying my mind fuck.