Official Friends

A/n hello hello. I'm writing this while I'm at my friend's house. It's already noon and he's still not awake.

N/n means nickname. You probably know that.

Hinata Shōyō

     After the match between Karasuno and Nekoma, where you decided to cheer for Nekoma, you were walking with Kenma and Tetsurou back to the buses, saying your final good-byes to them and talking about meeting up again sometime. As they were getting onto the bus that took them to your school initially, a ginger-headed ball of energy tackled you.

     "Hinata! What's up?" You said, trying to catch your balance after almost being knocked over.

     "Why did you cheer for them? You're supposed to be on our side now!" He complained to you.

     "But I'm still new here and barely know the team. I'm friends with pretty much everyone on the Nekoma team."

     "But aren't you friends with me, too?" He asked. Your eyes widened a little bit.

     "I am? I-i mean, not that I don't want to be, I just didn't think that you considered me a friend!" He looked at you with his innocent brown eyes.

     "I do. Which means that you can call me Shōyō now!" He declared happily. You smiled a bit and let out a small chuckle.

     "Okay. Call me y/n then." You two exchanged a smile before he was called back to his team.

Kageyama Tobio

     You were finally ready for your first day at Karasuno. Your brother is still staying at Aobajōsai, but you made the desicion to transfer, due to Karasuno having a better (other sport) team. Tooru wasn't happy about you attending the same school as his "Tobio-chan" but to you, that's only one more good thing. On your first day at Karasuno, you decided to swing by the gym that the boy's volleyball club practices in.

     You opened the metal doors of the gym to be met with a ball almost making contact with you face. You swiftly moved out of the way to dodge the high speed spherical object aimed at your frontal lobe and nasal bone, or in simple terms, your face.

     "Oi, dumbass. Watch where you hit the ball!" The voice sounded familiar to you. You knew exactly who it was. "O-oikawa-senpai! What are you doing here?" Kageyama stuttered upon seeing you. Your name caused a lot of the team to look up with intrigue​.

     "I recently transferred since Karasuno has a better (other sport) team. Also, I thought that I told you to call me y/n! We're friends, after all, right?" You lectured him about your name, still not liking being called Oikawa. Although it did sound better coming from him.

     "R-right. Call me Tobio, then." You nodded gleefully and went over to hug him.

     "Glad to be your friend, Tobio-chan!" You chirped his name. He noticed it sounded a lot better from you than from your brother.

Yamaguchi Tadashi

     Regardless of whether you had food or not, you had aquired the habit of drawing Yamaguchi during lunch. You aren't sure what it is about him that makes him so fun to draw. Maybe it's the freckles.... Throughout all of your drawings, most things stay consistent, but one thing that doesn't, is his freckles. The amount and placement of them changes each time you draw him. You wondered how many he actually had. He never really asked you about why you drew him so much, thinking you just thought he was an easy figure to draw, but he was starting to get curious.