Chapter 3

*Amelia's POV*

I lay back on my dark green bedspread and grab my phone. I scroll through my contacts and realized I had no one to call. Wow, so cool aren't I? I decide on music instead, although I'd rather have someone to talk to. I turn on One Republic and listen to it humming along.

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears

I hear a knock on the door and slowly get up. I open the door and lean against the door frame.

"Yes?", I ask yawning.

"Well nice to see you too.", Jordan say chuckling.

"Oh hey Jordan."

"Hey, are you doing anything?"

"Nope, why?"

"Well I thought you might be hanging out with friends or something.", I laugh at him and he seems confused.

"I don't have any friends."

"Yes, you do I'm your friend.", he says.

"Oh well, correction then, I have one friend."

"Well that one friend is inviting you over to hang out with him and his friends."

"Hmm I think I can fit it in my plans."

"Good, and do you wanna change?"

"What's wrong with this?", I ask looking at my ACDC baseball tee, jeans and black converse.

"Nothing just checking sometimes girls are temperamental about those things."

"Because I'm so temperamental."

"Hey I never said that!"

"Whatever",I say following him outside. I see the rain coming down in sheets and groan. I usually loved the rain but right now was not the time.

"Umm where your car."

"I walked.", he says and I nod.

"To my car then!", I yell running over to the small black car. I get in the driver side and look at him.

"You're an idiot, walking in Seattle."

"Says you."

"True.", I say remembering that I had walked to his house and it had started raining. I start driving and Jordan reaches toward the radio. I glare at him, making him give me a confused look.

"House rules Jordan, drive picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole."

"Really?"

"Yes really.", I say turning it up.

"I have a feeling you didn't come up with that."

"Nah its Supernatural.", I say laughing. He chuckles as we pull up to his house. We run inside and I'm met by about 3 sets of eyes. Jordan follows me and takes his sweatshirt off, while I stand there awkwardly.

"Don't just stand there introduce yourself.", one of them in a plaid shirt says.

"I'm Amelia.", I say quietly.

"You can call her Amy.", Jordan say plopping on the couch next to a guy in a striped shirt.

"Let her speak.", the guy in the striped shirt says.