Chapter 9

*Amelia's POV*

I finish delivering all the bad news for the day and walk back into my flat. I collapse on the couch completely exhausted for some odd reason. Probably the sickness catching up to me finally. I sigh and walk to my bedroom, dragging my feet as I go. I sit in front of my computer and turn it on. I sigh waiting for it to start up. It finally does and I smile and log on Skype. I check for messages and see one from Jordan. I open it smiling at the thought of Jordan.

Hey can you come over asap?

I bite my lip and think of what to say. I could say no and sleep but disappoint Jordan, or I could yes even though I'm tired, but get to see Jordan. I decide to go, just because its Jordan. I quickly the that I'd be over soon and get up. I go to the bathroom and splash some water on my face trying to wake myself up. I dry my fae off with a hand towel and head back to my living room. I grab my phone and a green hoodie in case it starts raining. I walk outside to my car and get in before driving to Jordan's house.

****

I get out of my car and walk up to Jordan's door. I knock softly and Jordan opens the door. Seeing him brings a smile to my face immediately.

"Hey Jordan."

"Hey Amy!"

"Is there a reason you wanted me over?"

"Yes actually! There someone here to see you!'

"Who?"

"Me!", Liam yells smiling.

"Liam!", I exclaim as he pulls me into a hug.I hug back tightly and Jordan rather awkwardly shuffles to the side out of our way.1

"What are you doing here?", I ask as I pull away from the hug.

"I missed you so I came to visit."

"Oh well thanks.", Jordan says sarcastically.

"You know I came to visit you too."

"So what are we going to do?'

"We are going to Chipotle to eat!", Liam practically yells and I laugh.

"Excited much?"

"Very now come on you two!", Liam say walking out to Jordan's car. Liam sits in the back leaving me in the passenger side and Jordan to drive. Jordan drives us to the nearest Chipotle, and I get out and look at the restaurant. Liam walks to it his face turned into a smile as he looks at it in awe.

"You're so weird.", I say stepping past him inside.

"And youre not?", he asks following me.

"Fair enough.", I nod as I look at the set up then at Liam for help. He smiles and takes my hand leading me to the line. Jordan follows with his arms crossed and a slightly grumpy look on his face.

"Get what I get.", Liam instructs.

"Okay.", I nod and follow him through line order I the exact same thing as him. At the end Liam pays for mine and I smile gratefully.

"Thank you Liam."

"No problem now come on we need to get you a table so you can eat that."

"Okay okay bossy. Jordan your friends rather bossy."

"Tell me about it.", Jordan agrees as Liam sits down at a table. I sit across the table and Jordan sits next to me.

**

We all finish eating and Liam leans back in his chair while Jordan scrolls through twitter. I yawn, still tired from earlier but also stuffed with food and ready for a nap.

"So how was it?", Liam asks.

"Amazing."

"See she gets it Jordan."

"I know, she gets a lot of things. Shes smart.", Jordan says looking at me for a spilt second before going back to his phone.

"Well that was nice.", Liam says. I smile an blush slightly.

"Are we ready to go?", I ask and Liam nods. Jordan and I get up at the same time and accidentally run into each other, causing us to fall onto our butts. I smile at him as Jordan get up and helps me up.

'Sorry Amy."

"Its fine.", I say smiling.

"Good.", he sighs in relief. We go back to Jordan's car and get in. I reach for the radio at the same time as Jordan causing our fingers to ram into each other.

"Sorry.", we both say at the same time.

"Are you two okay?", Liam asks.

"I'm fine.", Jordan says while I stay quiet since I don't know quite how I feel. Jordan drives back to his house and I get out, making a beeline to my car. I'm stopped by Liam, who grabs my arm.

"Oh no you don't, we need to talk."

"About what?'

"Jordan....", he whispers. I sigh and Liam looks at Jordan who's heading inside already.

"Come on to my room.", Liam says practically dragging me along.

"Okay but that sounds rather weird."

"Not like that you weirdo."

"Okay.", I giggle and he shakes his head. We make it into Liams room and he looks at me with his arms crossed.

"Spill.", he says sitting on the bed. I sit next to him, in criss cross applesauce position.

"What do you mean."

"Spill what's up with you and Jordan."

"Again what do you mean."

"You guys at running into each other. Reaching for things and overall being weird around each other."

"No we aren't..."

"Yes you are."

"Fine maybe a little...."

"Yeah so now spill, how do you feel about Jordan?"