01

Another day or school.

Still boring classes.

Still no friends.

Still trying to get my crush's attention.

Still no luck.

But why would he like me? I'm an ugly beast. He wouldn't like someone like that. I try everyday trying to get his attention. He likes girls with long hair but I had to cut mine. It's currently a little pass shoulder length. I'm waiting for it to grow back.

Y/N: *sigh* I wish he could notice or at least talk to me once.

Hwasa: Aww, look, the loser is talking to herself again. She's such a loner.

The mean girls/ bitches of the school approached me and started ranting about shit.

Y/N: Leave me alone.

Wheein: You scared loser?

Y/N: No, just annoyed and want to get out of here to not listen to your stupid rants.

Solar: Shut up and don't talk to us like that.

She slapped me. I held my cheek trying to get rid of the pain but it didn't work. It didn't really hurt but it still hurt. I didn't cry though.

Girl 1: OMG, BTS JUST ARRIVED!!!

Girl 2: YEAH! LET'S GO GREET THEM!!?

Girl 3: OK!

Moonbyul: Well we'll get going. We don't want our oppa's to see is bullying you.

Solar: Yes, that's true.

Hwasa: Let's go girls.

Wheein: We're coming!

I immediately went into the school and went to my lockers. All of a sudden, the hall of students went quiet and then whispers , fangirling/ fanboying and cheering could be heard. This always happens when BTS enter the school. I quickly took out my books and walked away not paying attention to them. I don't really do that, I'm just too tired to care or give damn. I went to my class and sat down. Today I felt sassy.

After a while. the rest of the students and the teacher came in. Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon were in my Math class. Ugh. I'm usually happy. But like I said. I'm too tireeeed. Your probably wondering why I'm so tired. I was given 2 essays (from students), 4 math homeworks (from students) and I had to make a tune for a song for my music class. I stayed up til 4am this morning working on those and I only got 4 hours of sleep. I get really cranky when I'm sleepy or tired. I slowly started falling asleep during the teacher's lesson.

Teacher: Y/N? Can you answer thi- Y/N? Y/N!!

Y/N: Huh, 37!!

I jumped up from my seat and shouted a random number. I could hear the laughter from the students.

Teacher: Y/N? Are you OK?

Y/N: Nope, I'm tired, can I sleep?

Teacher: No you can't.

Y/N: Why not?

Teacher: Because we're in the middle of class.

Y/N: Then can we be in the end so I can sleep?

Teacher: Y/N, stop it, I'll have to give you detention.

Y/N: I don't mind, at least I could sleep there.

Teacher: Y/N , go and stand outside my classroom now!

Y/N: Whyyy, it's so comfy here.

Teacher: *glares*