05

I heard the sound of a car horn outside my house.

Text~

Jimin:
I'm outside your house.

Y/N:
Ok, I'll be there in a minute.

Jimin:
Ok.

End Text~

I grabbed my wallet and my phone and then went outside to Jimin's car.

His eyes widened when he saw me.

Jimin: Y..Y/N?

Y/N: Y..yes?

Jimin: You look gorgeous.

Y/N: T..thanks Jimin.

I blushed a bright red. You know, I'm wondering if blushing this much is healthy for me. Hm, nahhh.

Jimin: Let's go then.

Y/N: Mhm.

We arrived and went in. Jimin bought the food, (popcorn, etc) and I felt real bad but he kept insisting.

The movie haven't started yet and only trailers and advertisements were playing. A trailer of a horror movie was playing and then there was a jump scare. Unknowingly, I hugged Jimin's arm really tight. He didn't mind and just laughed at me.

During the entire movie, I didn't let go of his arm, I don't know why, I just did it.

There was suddenly a dirty joke and everyone laughed.....except me. Why did I not get it? What? Usually I get these.

Jimin saw the confusion in me and silently explained it to me. . . .

The joke wasn't that funny, probably cause I got it late. FML. I hate this. I'm so lame, damn it!

The movie ended. We exited the cinema and Jimin decided we go to the park.

The walk through the park was silent, but not awkward silence. It was really cold and I didn't bring a jacket and Jimin saw that.

Jimin: Are you cold?

Y/N: *nods*

He took his jacket off and put it over my shoulders.

Y/N: B..but what about you? Aren't you cold.

Jimin: Don't worry about me.

I felt guilty and unconsciously, I gave him back the jacket and made him wear it and then I went in front of him and made his hands hug me. I blushed and looked away.

Y/N: T..there, now we can both feel w..warm.

Jimin: *chuckles* Cute.

I blushed again. I really don't think this is healthy for me.

We walked some more.

I yawned a little cause I was tired.

Jimin: Are you tired?

Y/N: A little.

Jimin: Let's take you home then.

I was a little disappointed cause I wanted to stay with him longer.

We walked back to the car and he drove me home. We arrived after a few minutes.

Jimin: I enjoyed our little date tonight.

He thought it was a date!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!

Y/N: M..me too.

Jimin: I'll see you at school tomorrow.